how the hell is this a super car

Discussion in '2002 MINI Cooper S' started by datsun280zx, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: how the hell is this a super car

i agree this car is "cute" but is has no right to be a supercar<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: how the hell is this a super car

This is deffently no super car!!!

4. Re: how the hell is this a super car

now thati think about it, compared to other cars on this site its no supercars, but its more of a supercar then a lot of cars on this site<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: how the hell is this a super car

i agree with you guys...not a super car...however there are tons of cars on this site that shouldnt be classified as supercars...by the wway i like this car a lot!

6. Re: how the hell is this a super car

Old Mini's killed at rallies and such. I saw one wasted old (same vintage) F-3000 cars around a track. It was wild. Supercars.net is a site dedicated to fine automobiles, not just "Supercars" per say. This car is rad. It has every right to be here, even though it is NOT a supercar.

7. Re: how the hell is this a super car

Hey #%$s. Look what the old mini was getting for speed! The new cooper S has 162 HP and 155 ft. lbs of torque. I think that is a slight step up from their old cars. AND how much are you paying for your Viper Hennessey Venom 800TT???? I'm thinkin a hundred thousand or at least 90,000+ You can't compare them you dumbass. It's aight that their are considerd a supercar. You have a different list of supercars, cars with like 500 hp+. I think the mini is a supercar because its such a sick ride.

8. Re: how the hell is this a super car

Definately a supercar in it's own class. This is a classic, you just can't leave it out. And I think it has pretty good performance too.

9. Re: how the hell is this a super car

wat u mean