How will the world end?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AntiPimpage, Dec 7, 2006.

2. Are you serious? God cannot be a physical being, if he is, then he's bound by the laws of physics and could not complete much of what the bible said he did.

What are the verses are you using to defend this position?

3. I'm more curious about the personal experiences with god and the devil as actual beings.

4. the worst part of arguing with mclaren is the fact that he'll never know hes wrong even after he dies.

5. it will crash into the sun like in the demented cartoon movie

6. I hope I'm alive to see God and Satan fight it out. Now would it be like a street fight, or more orderly like a boxing match?

7. it would probably be a sissy fight that God wins by kicking satan in the balls.

9. A large black hole

10. Damn you, I was just gonna post that.

11. i watched id4 last night/this morning...

12. The Bible makes it clear in a number of places that Jesus was God in human, physical flesh. In fact, that's one of the most important doctrines of Christian theology. The following verses are good examples of what I mean...

John 1:14
    The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Colossians 2:9
    For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

13. you do realize that you make everyone hate jesus dont you?

14. That doesn't mean that God is a physical being.

15. STFU.

Answer this too please?

im pretty sure God could clap his spiritual hands and all evil in the world would cease to exist. so whats this "battle" going to consist of? God pretending like hes having a hard time defeating evil when he could end it all whenever he wants? whats that? you're a #$%#ing retard?

16. stfu

17. you do realize you make everyone hate jesus dont you?

18. you do realize you make everyone hate jesus dont you?

19. you do realize you make everyone hate jesus dont you?

20. F4T R0b iz in My Poasts Changin my THOTZ

21. it was only spamming because you deleted it 20 times, not that it was worthy of being deleted.

22. You don't get it, do you? It's that, as far as we can tell, you haven't learned anything that's not dumbshit philosophy; you're also a pretentious ass about it.

23. Unbelievably, Big Rob is right. That's why God is so great. He's not a physical being, yet he became a man for us, yet remained fully God.

Anyway, Humanity/Civilization will be wiped out in either a biological plague due to irresponsible use of antibiotics, a nuclear war, or making the planet unliveable through non-nuclear war caused climate changed. The planet earth will cease to exist when the Sun Engulfs the inner planets.

I agreed twice with Big Rob in one day. My head might explode.

24. you do realize you make everyone hate jesus dont you?