How will the world end?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AntiPimpage, Dec 7, 2006.

1. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised.

3. Luke and Big Rob are going to agree on something and simultaniously, Blitz and Smellens are going to agree on something and the Internet will crash, causing a massive riot that leads to nuclear war, ending all life forms as we know it.

4. He will conquer our souls, rape a 15 year old, and then blow everything the #$%# up.

5. Other, Human stupidity.

6. That does not mean he's a physical.

All those quotes and your idea is basically saying that he can take on a physical form which I have no arguments against. There's a big difference in the two.

7. Ragnarok, in Norse mythology, was the predestined death of the Germanic gods. A three-year winter led to a final battle on the Vigrid Plain, where the gods and the frost giants fought the epic final battle. Ragnarok marks the end of the old world, and the beginning of the new, current world.

Odin, who had previously attempted to prevent Ragnarok from occuring, led the gods. They were assisted by the heroic dead, those who had died in glorious battle and had been taken to live in Valhalla and await the final battle. The frost giants were led by the fire god Loki and assisted by the unworthy dead who came from Hel, and by other monsters.

Two humans, Lif and Lifthrasir, hid in a sacred tree called Yggdrasil during the battle and didn't return until after the battle. When they emerged, they repopulated the Earth. Other survivors of Ragnarok included some of the gods, particularly Odin's brother Honir, Odin's sons Vidar and Vali, Thor's sons Modi and Magni. Another of Odin's sons, Balder, was revived from the dead after the battle.

The Vikings were particularly interested in Ragnarok, and many of the Germanic peoples believed that the same type of battle would again occur. Even when Christianity began to take over their belief system, many of them still explored the idea of a Judgement Day in the same light as Ragnarok.

9. didnt read thread, but itll either be nuclear war, or a true AI system than turns out to me malicious towards humans.

10. Well, I guess this all depends on whether you believe in the Trinity or not. I do not believe that God the Father and the Holy Spirit are physical, but Jesus definitely is. And naturally, all three are members of the Godhead.

11. when our planet is obliterated, it will be from natural causes. my guess is possibly from disintegration after earths orbit nears the sun too much or from a meteorite #$%#ing us up. as retarded as humanking can be, weve learn to survive pretty damn well, nuclear warfare would never get rid of us, just kill the majority.