hummer complainers answer dis!

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by the black hummer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. those of u who have been complaining dat hummer has no hp and shit.
    u have got this now...but answer this question will u prefer the hummer the best offroader in the world or the srt with 500bhp??
    as my name uv seen.......u know which vehicle i would choose.
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

Actually, I'd like a Hummer with a 500hp V10, instead of those shitty GM diesel and petrol Turbo and non-turbo V8's. But that's just me. ^_^

Venom<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with those "shitty" GM diesels.
    The hummer doesn't need a whole lot of HP, it's the massive torque at low RPM that gets the beast moving. Which is all it needs.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

im sick and tired of tellin tha forum dat hummer need no 500hp.
    get it through ur thick heads!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

100% agreeed Twicedarisk. The Hummer is a lengend and there must be a reason it is a legend without a 500HP engine. It dont need none.

But I'd prefer the Ram over a Hummer cause the Hummer just got NO style what so ever.

6. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

now then the hummer is awesome of course but what type of engine do u thinkis running it?

a gm turbo diesel engine so excuse me for being irrate i would take he hummer over a dodge ram concept sport truck

but the reason hummer is so popular is well duh?
    the ability to do things right so quit your belly achin about the engine and hp and just drive it like there is no tommorow don't use it for grocery gettin' thatis the #%$ way of using the hummer
    if it were me behind the wheel hell i would take a couple of gas cans and go off roading for a week wit it

7. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from the black hummer</i>
    <b>those of u who have been complaining dat hummer has no hp and shit.
    u have got this now...but answer this question will u prefer the hummer the best offroader in the world or the srt with 500bhp??
    as my name uv seen.......u know which vehicle i would choose.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    the two were built for different purposes, so i would pick one based on whether i would be offroading/showing off more or showing mustang/rice burner owners how shitty their cars are by wasting them off the line with a 2 1/2 ton truck. personally, i think i'd pick the hummer, but i wouldn't want either as a daily driver.

8. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

Well put Rjam! Totaly different uses. Go anywhere slow vs. go faster on streets. Comes down to an offroader vs a street racer. No comparison!

9. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

Excuse me, but is this forum about Japanese cars? Did anyone say anything about Japanese car? If you want to dis on Japanese cars, you and your 66 Pinto should go to hell, dumbshit.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

ok guys, here's how i see this. The srt is a sports car with an extremely large, open top trunk. The hummer is for all your off road needs. if i was going to drive across america's highways i'd choose the srt, if i was going to drive across the african plains, i'd choose the hummer. as far as this whole bullshit torque thing is going with GM vs. Dodge/Chrysler, i'd like all of you to look at the 480 ft/lb torque of the vortec V-8 of the hummer vs. dodge's inline 6 cylinder turbo diesel on the 2000 Powerwagon concept, it's pulling 780 ft/lb of torque. that's 2 less cylinders for an extra 300 ft/lbs of torque. that's dodge's concept off roader to match the hummer, the srt is to match the sports cars and sport trucks for STREET use.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

torque means nothing if you dont have an available RPM. id take the srt because were i live there is no place to go off roading.

12. Re: hummer complainers answer dis!

R!ce rockets and go to hell!
    i hate those damn things!
    if you want a true off road vehicle go get a mercedes benz unimog.
    oh i forgot you lame assholes dont have a single clue what a unimog is because you have your heads shoved so far up your asses that you cant see the light of day that clearly shows that r!ce rockets suck ass!
    LONG LIVE MUSCLE CARS!
    There is no substitute for cubic inches!