Hurst Mustang

Discussion in 'Modified / Tuned Cars' started by 09 challenger owner, Nov 14, 2009.

1. .Special 2010 Hurst Mustang Pace Car
    Friday September 4, 2009
    On September 19th, a one-of-a-kind 2010 Hurst Mustang will serve as the official pace car for the Ford Racing Mustang Challenge season finale held at Miller Motorsports Park. After the event the car will be showcased at auto shows, races, and the annual SEMA Show in Las Vegas. It will then be auctioned off in January, with proceeds going to the Victory Junction Camp in Kansas City, Kans.

Beneath its hood you'll find a 4.6L V-8 engine capable of producing 435-hp and 400 lb.-ft of torque, courtesy of a ROUSH Supercharger. Then there's the Magnaflow stainless-steel exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Hurst-tuned Eibach Suspension, coil-over adjustable shocks, springs and sway bar. The car rides on 20-inch BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW tires. The most notable feature? Its Hurst Competition/Plus short-throw shifter with gold anodized T-handle. It's a Hurst Mustang, after all. It also has a Hurst AIR-SPEED rear deck spoiler.

The interior features Katzkin white on black seats with gold detailing. Nate Shelton, Chairman of Hurst Performance Vehicles said, "Hurst and BFGoodrich both have wonderful rich histories in all forms of racing. We are proud to partner BFGoodrich to once again set the pace for others to follow and give something back to a deserving organization."

All-in-all, I think the car's pretty sharp. Of course, I'd probably have even more good things to report if Hurst were to let me take it out for a few hot laps! Any takers?

Photo Courtesy of Hurst Performance Vehicles

2. lol "courtesy" of a ROUSH supercharger! WoW

srsly, give me like 900hp and we'll talk. Stop acting like this is the shit.

3. "courtesy of a roush supercharger" is a perfectly acceptable phrase.

4. Hurst cars were so much cooler in the 60's/70's.

5. that's pretty #$%#ing tacky. the original ones looked more....natural.

6. i dont know what is a ((hurst car)

plz tell me

7. a car in the past!

8. The Challenger looks much better after the Hurst treatment.

9. I hope Hurts isn't whoring out its name as bad as Shelby.

10. hurst is #$%#ing ghey and so is that mustang

11. I hate these special editions that are really just a bunch of stickers.

12. can i see more pictures of this?..=)