Hyundai 2008 Spirra S

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by Grigio Telesto, Apr 27, 2008.

1. it looks a lot like Zelder Escape 6 in profile as well.

2. That sounds amazing.

That WILL be a supercar.

3. it already Is. they built one. I posted vids above.

4. This came to immediately to mind, but after Photoshopping a comparison I was wrong.

5. it's hyundai. expect a interior worse than a corvette and steering worse than a pontiac aztek

6. More powerful than 50 Archons combined! Superior acceleration with traction matching that of a Siege Tank! Skid trap agility exceeds even Zergling standards! Guaranteed to leave you wanting more pylons.

7. I can see it forwards of the front wheel.

More like an F355 from the side in profile.

8. #58 Grigio Telesto, Apr 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Interior needs some help, but seats look good. The steering and handling would probably be ok if it is developed from racing the car.

Here is a vid of a racing version.I just found it on the web, maybe Innotech or someone else knows more about its competition involvement.

9. HAHAHA, I really like this car, and it's not too bad (though at 100 grand, I imagine the GT-R might be appealing) but the logo on the steering wheel.

10. This is fully sikk, BUT IMO they should have made a mass market vehicle. If they'd made a new MR2 instead of trying to make a "supercar", imagine how many they could sell? That would give Hyundai even more street cred, halo effect, blah blah. If it were cheap they might even sell a lot of them. This is cool, but no one will pay that kinda money for one.

11. I'd buy/drive.

12. #62 Innotech, Apr 30, 2008
  13. #63 AmFm, Apr 30, 2008
  14. THIS IS A "SPIRRA" WITH A HYUNDAI ENGINE, FFS...

15. I see more 355 than 360.

16. im shocked. i like it. i'd buy it if the price was right. oh yeah, and if i had that kind of money.