Hyundai sucks

Discussion in '1998 Hyundai Euro 1 Concept' started by Compaq, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hyundai sucks, anyone else with me?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hyundai sucks

Hyundais dont suck. Theyre great affordable cars that are very reliable. They also come with a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty.

3. Re: Hyundai sucks

They might suck, but they're doing so much progress! but logically maybe the hyundays are very good because they're very very cheap...and by the way the engine in this car is excellent.

4. Re: Hyundai sucks

**** them damn corean shit piles! ain nothin but a sack a sheeeit on wheels. Get a FORD, CHEVY OR DODGE.

5. Re: Hyundai sucks

**** them damn corean shit piles! ain nothin but a sack a sheeeeit on wheels! GET A FORD, CHEVY OR DODGE

6. Re: Hyundai sucks

Some hyundais suck, but some dont. like the new Tiburon. Thats cool.

7. Re: Hyundai sucks

Ummm.....I did NOT write the above comments.....I have no idea who wrote them or why they're listed under my name. I don't even care for Chevrolet, Ford, or Dodge too much.....except for the Ford GT, Dodge Viper, and Chevrolet Corvette (They're Great).

8. Re: Hyundai sucks

no shit, sherlock

9. Re: Hyundai sucks

the tiburon sucks, 100kw for a v6. now thats gay and made worse coz it handles like crap, u can get alot better things like a WRX for the price of that. almost forgot, it looks gay 2 d max!

10. Re: Hyundai sucks

hyundai WAS an ok company, good for what they made, cheap little cars, but now GM owns them, and that just flushed them right down the toilet

11. Re: Hyundai sucks

Of course.

Until I see any real evidence that Hyundai is at all better than when they made the Pony, they'll continue sucking IMHO.

12. Re: Hyundai sucks

the tiburon sucks, 100kw for a v6. now thats gay and made worse coz it handles like crap, u can get alot better things like a WRX for the price of that. almost forgot, it looks gay 2 d max!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has

XR well maybe you have had your tampoon too far up your ass to realize what you just said. Quick question how many parts can you find for hondas A HELL OF A LOT!! and second of all the tiburon is actually decent it just needs a turbo.

13. Re: Hyundai sucks

If you get Hyundai pity on you in one year your car will look like it has gone though a war and do you know how the 10/100,000 they will go bencrupt but if som one sait that GM owns it now maby ther is stil a chance

14. Re: Hyundai sucks

When did GM buy them? I know GM bought Daewoo.. but that was only because they bid more on it than Hyundai did. Hyundai is not a Small company.. the car manufactoring is only a small part of what they do.

15. Re: Hyundai sucks

i just hate it b/c i am racist towards koreans..... and i dont have confidense in any of their products

16. Re: Hyundai sucks

This car suck hard like all Hyundais. They were never good and never will be. I hope thye go bankrupt.

17. Re: Hyundai sucks

HsvGto go to sleep.

There is not a thing in the world that it doesn't made in Korea. They are much better than Americans.