I bought a bucket seat for GT4

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Blitzschnell, Nov 16, 2004.

1. $40 off a buddy of mine. My setup is going to kick major ass once the steering wheel & pedals come in.

2. I was actually going to do the same with one of those cheap APC seats but when I heard online play was removed from the game I decided against it.

3. looks like your ready

4. I heard they were planning on adding online play sometime down the road after the game is released? Either way, I probably wouldn't have done it unless I got an awesome deal on a seat, which I did.

5. Whats the GT4 specific wheel called?

6. Just go to a scrap yard and get an old front seat from something sporty. I doubt they'd ask for too much.

7. I have a Porsche 944 seat in my room. it's better.

8. #9 Blitzschnell, Nov 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  9. You need to get a helmet and fire suit. Without them, the gaming experience will suck.

10. #11 Rigidreaves, Nov 16, 2004
  11. either way. GT4's lack of real-world physics will make it suck.

12. #13 catphish, Nov 16, 2004
  13. I remember seeing a steering wheel sold that actually had a somewhat realistic clutch, I think it was analog. Even though that's not part of GT4 that would be amazing.

14. You do know thye got premade ones..........either ways i was thinking about doing a sweet thing like that but my budge was 2 TVs and 2 PS2 too Short. Either ways i got he money now.

15. i heard wheels suck for GT games

16. You should put a Tenzo-R sticker on it.

17. thats getting way to into a videogame

18. OMG, what are you talknig abuot!!@$? OMG.

OMG

19. you heard wrong

20. I'd love to get one for my steering wheel setup, but I would just end up putting it in my car.

21. Make sure to get a nice decent 5.1 setup because the sounds in GT4 are off the hizook!

22. Make sure you have someone with a fire extinguisher standing above you, to wave a yellow flag and spray you when you crash. Saftey first.

23. If I could I'd get a Ferrari F355 Challenge arcade setup with the bucket seat, shifter, clutch and speakers beside the top of the seat, along with the 2 peripheral vision screens. It would be awesome but the seat is pretty stiff so you'd actually have to change drivers in an endurance race.

24. #25 mclaren777, Nov 23, 2004