I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE THA

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by F50_Rulez, Aug 16, 2002.

1. In the school I currently attend,I have known a few people who likes a cheerleader girl more than the awesome and beautiful Ferrari F50,one of the best cars ever built.They say that the girl is the most beautiful creature on the planet while the F50 is the dumbest,lamest and the most retarded object in the universe.They are even more psyco than the ghetto school bastard I have mentioned on another post who thinks the Trans Am can beat the F50.

I'm sure all of you Ferrari fans will want to shoot those fools when you get to know them.They hate the Ferrari F50 so much that they want to destroy it.They said if they see a F50 on the street they will blow it up with a rocket launcher.But They love that lame girl so much that they are willing to sacrifice their lives for her.That girl is cute but she has sex with about 2000 guys a day.

Here are several of the cruel ways they want to use against the Ferrari F50:
    1.Run it over with an army tank
    2.Bomb it with a B52 Stratofortress.
    3.Put it under a Space Shuttle launch pad while the shuttle goes off into space
    4.Nuke it into a trillion pieces
    5.Shoot it with the Death Star's superlaser
    6.Put it inside a volacano
    7.Send it into the sun's core
    8.Barbecue it(Screwy ain't it!?)
    9.Use a airplane to carry the F50 to 90,000 feet then drop it

Those people are having serious mental problems, they need a psychologist with at least 30 years of experience.

2. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

How old are those guys, 12? It seems to me they have too much time on their hands.

3. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

Ignore idiots, they will eventually find their niche in a trailer park.

4. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

oh my gosh! the funny thing is that it's more then likely true!

5. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

AMAZING PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL ARE THE SAME. THEY HATE THE F50. I GET PAID OUT WHEN I THINK THAT THE F50 IS BETTER THAN 10 GIRLS. BUT IT'S TRUE. THINK ABOUT IT WHAT TYPE OF GIRLS WOULD THEY BE. I LOVE F50'S AND HAVE SEEN ONE AT LINDSAY FOX'S CLASSIC CAR COLLECTION AND AT THE AUSTRALIAN FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX. THESE CARS KICK ASS SO MUCH MORE THAT A COUPLE OF FUCKED UP PEOPLE. YOU'VE GOT TO WONDER ABOUT THIER MATURETY LEVEL HOW OLD ARE THEY 10 MOST LIKELY THAT THEY ARE COZ THE PEOPLE THAT PAY ME OUT ABOUT CARS AND CHIKS ARE 15 BUT THIER MATURETY LEVELS ABOUT 10. TELL THEM TO GO GET FUCKED. THEY'D CHANGE THIER MIND IF THEY SAW THE F50 AT THE GRAND PRIX AT 250 KM/H WITH ALL THE NOISE THIS CAR IS IRRISISTABLE. MY ROOM HAS HUGE POSTERS OF F50'S HUGE PHOTOS OF ME STADING NEXT TO F50'S AND SO ON. THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT CAR LOVERS. THEY HAVE PROBLEMS

6. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

What car will they drive.
    Where are they going to get a b52 stratofortess and as if the bombing would be acurtate

The rest are silly. These people are not welcome at this site
    Including the moronic girl. Piss off Loosers who hate the F50 and dumb kids

7. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

tHIS GUYS IS SCREWING AROUND YOU PEOPLE ARE THE IDIOTS FOR THINKING HE IS SERIOUS. . .UNLESS HE IS SERIOUS. THAT PROBABLY MEANS ALL HE DOES IS TALK ABOUT THIS CAR AND OTHER PEOPLE ARE JUST MAKING FUN OF HIM. BUT ONE MORE THING IF THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO EXSIST WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE A CHEERLEADER THAN THIS CAR THEY ARENT THINKING AHEAD. SURE THEY WOULD GET SCREWED BY HER FOR A WHILE BUT THE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE DUMPS YOU? THAT IS WHY THIS CAR IS GOOD. YOU CAN GET LAID WHENEVER YOU WANT. AL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW SOME WOMAN YOU HAVE A CAR WORTH MORE THAN HER HOUSE AND SHELL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. JUST DONT FORGET TO MAKE HER SIGN THE PRE-NUMPT.

8. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

Guess what,the girl is an Asian American,she is really cute but she is extremely annoying.All she does is flirt with guys and have sex with them.

9. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

Then don't waste you time on her.

10. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

yo man, how old are you, 10! planes do not go to 90 000 feet more like 30 000 feet and what the hell is a death star superlasser. If you don't have anything smart to say about a CAR don't post anything

11. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

Oh well FUK that *****. Only idiots would take some little slut over an F50. With an F50 you can get any guirl you want. And if anyone is serious about doing that to an F50 then they need some serious psychiatric help.

12. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

Your a loser, really who cares.... nobody cares about your stupid story. Wasn't worth all the typing.... you went way to far. could of made it symple but you made it long and geeky.

13. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

Car = you get ten eighteen-year-olds.

14. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

FFuck the crap out of her. Asians are so fine!!!

15. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

It's safe to say that some people don't use the brains that God gave them. In reality, they know they'll never be good enough to own, or even touch, an F-50 without being shot, so they feel they have to cut-down the car in defense of themselves.........evidence of a "simple" mind if you ask me.

16. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

Well, all i know 2 some ppl i know of all they think of is just getting laid. Some idiots jes dont understand dat beautiful cars like this is not a mere bed to have sexual intercourses, and this car isn't designed 4 dat matter. And If it ever did:
    1) it must have a bigger interior space so two ppl can do their "best"on there sexual contact,
    2) should have stronger, tighter suspension springs so the hard shaking of the car wouldnt be too obvious for the outside world. (unless they want it publicized)
    3) should be built with strong soundproof tinted windows or a hard top (if the car ever did come with 1) so it could minimize SCREAMING noises when ever the guy hits the "G-Spot".:p and...
    4) a portable clean up kit in case when things get a little dirty or freaky in there!!

17. Re:

Well those guys are wack but so are you man. You make this fukin list and sh!t, what the hell. Ur as fuked up as they are.

18. Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLEWHO LIKES A STUPID GIRL MORE

if any of your pals have any brains, they will take the ferrari for many reasons.
    1. it will get you any bird you want.
    2. its beautiful
    3. its fast
    4. the ferrari wont dump you for another guy.
    5. the niose of an angry ferrari is plesent were as a niose of an angry women is irritating.

19. the F50 is #$%#ing ugly as

20. I can't believe we are still on SCN