I cant say enough bad things

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by Kurrurrin, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I cant say enough bad things

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DiabloGT6</i>
    <b>Just look at the styling......this car is simply ugly.
    It weighs 2200 lbs, has a bmw engine, but still goes only 160.
    Thats just plain stupid.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh damn, only a top speed of 160, what a shame... top speed isn't everything, you know? How often is it going to go 160? How often do YOU go 160? The answer to the latter is probably once or twice... if ever, and as for the former, it all depends upon the roads available and the driver. Not too many straight roads in Europe, are there? Thats what I thought. So often is a driver there going to be able to go 160 mph? Not too often. So the top speed doesn't matter. And as for looks, its a matter of taste. And enough bad things? You said 2 whole things. This car is fast and, IMO, excellently styled. But suit yourself; if you want to bash the car on top speed (which can be unecessary) and looks (subjective), go for it. You just won't be taken seriously.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I cant say enough bad things

I used to think it was horrible looking, but after some time now it seems to be growing on me.
    I can imagine driving down fifth avenue in this even though it would be hard to park a car in manhattan with a ten foot long hood.

3. Re: I cant say enough bad things

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tuned Audi S</i>
    <b>I used to think it was horrible looking, but after some time now it seems to be growing on me.
    I can imagine driving down fifth avenue in this even though it would be hard to park a car in manhattan with a ten foot long hood.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree with this guy. It comes in 30,000 different colors and 300 different leather tones. I would prefer a silver shade with orange leather.

4. Re: I cant say enough bad things

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tuned Audi S</i>
    <b>I used to think it was horrible looking, but after some time now it seems to be growing on me.
    I can imagine driving down fifth avenue in this even though it would be hard to park a car in manhattan with a ten foot long hood.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Could be worse, imagine trying to park a 17ft long Dodge Charger overhere in England.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I cant say enough bad things

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DiabloGT6</i>
    Thats just plain stupid.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are the most ignorant bastard in the world! I think that this car is awesome! It does come in 30000 colors and 300 leather tones. That is one of the best. I is extremly sexy and will beat the shit out of your Ford Pinto! This car is a classic! It is not meant to go 160mph. Do you go over 90? NO! Take your head out fo you're ass man!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I cant say enough bad things

i agree with you and your demand to drive over 160 mph cause i'd prefer watching your brains smeared on asphalt instead of listening your delirium here.no offence
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I cant say enough bad things

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kurrurrin</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DiabloGT6</i>

Oh damn, only a top speed of 160, what a shame... top speed isn't everything, you know? How often is it going to go 160? How often do YOU go 160? The answer to the latter is probably once or twice... if ever, and as for the former, it all depends upon the roads available and the driver. Not too many straight roads in Europe, are there? Thats what I thought. So often is a driver there going to be able to go 160 mph? Not too often. So the top speed doesn't matter. And as for looks, its a matter of taste. And enough bad things? You said 2 whole things. This car is fast and, IMO, excellently styled. But suit yourself; if you want to bash the car on top speed (which can be unecessary) and looks (subjective), go for it. You just won't be taken seriously.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's the smartest 'new member' post I've ever seen! Congratulations! Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I cant say enough bad things

Haha, I agree with Maranelloboy... As for the car, I think it actually looks a lot better than most other Morgans out there. The color/leather range is simply incredible, and the performance figures are quite impressive as well. Nobody ever needs to go 160 mph, and most people hardly ever CAN, seeing how there are very few roads out there on which you can even go past 90, let alone 160.<!-- Signature -->

9. Just look at the styling......this car is simply ugly.
    Thats just plain stupid.

10. Re: I cant say enough bad things

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kurrurrin</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DiabloGT6</i>

Oh damn, only a top speed of 160, what a shame... top speed isn't everything, you know? How often is it going to go 160? How often do YOU go 160? The answer to the latter is probably once or twice... if ever, and as for the former, it all depends upon the roads available and the driver. Not too many straight roads in Europe, are there? Thats what I thought. So often is a driver there going to be able to go 160 mph? Not too often. So the top speed doesn't matter. And as for looks, its a matter of taste. And enough bad things? You said 2 whole things. This car is fast and, IMO, excellently styled. But suit yourself; if you want to bash the car on top speed (which can be unecessary) and looks (subjective), go for it. You just won't be taken seriously.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

damn, man...that's beautiful. this guy (completely serious here!) deserves an effing grammy! omg rare is it that someone has the brains enough to come on this site and actually see every car on one level.
    and this car has some of the most bitching styling i've ever seen.
    and you want to talk about long cars? anyone seen the 2000 Zimmer Golden Spirit? that thing's hood is longer than this thing.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: I cant say enough bad things

No, you're stupid.
    <!-- Signature -->