I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS' started by Camaros4life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. My little sisters, tricycle with the streamers comin' outta the handle bars could beat the doors of this heap of metal. what a piece. whoever actually thinks these are fast, i laugh at you. This car is no competition for a camaro, mustang, firebird, vette, or anything else with more than 2 cylinders. what a piece.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

I t can beat youre piece of crap 1982 rusted door panels and 2 hub caps missin ford taurus!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

you're all wrong: This car sucks, american cars suck, and porscheboy sux. I'm sick of you narrow minded red necks actually thinking your crap mobiles can actually go fast! america should quit making sports cars, cause they're shit at it. If they can't get it together and make something remotely fast enough to keep up with a bugatti, ferrari, mini cooper (in corners), VW, Lambo, Skylines, SE-R's, and whatever else, then what's the point in trying? you damn yankees need to simply SCREW OFF.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rejoicing in the death of the camaro!

4. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

lol!!

5. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

lol

6. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

There are a LOT of American cars that can beat a LOT of Import cars. There are also a lot of import cars that can beat american cars. So stop saying that all american cars suck. You are simply an ignorant bastard that doesnt own a real car, just sit at your computer and talk about them all day. You will never come close to owning a REAL car if you keep being such a dumbass!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

Screw you township youre just a wannabe good car owner with a 1986 Honda Prelude that you needa jumpstart everyday.This may not be the fastest,but its great on gas milage,reliability,and everyday driving.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

Actually that wouldn't beat this by a long shot. Stop being a moron. This car is an American sports car. Not a premium sportster, but it is a sports car.

9. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

i wouldn't call this a "sports car" maybe a sporty car

10. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

Maaaan, f*** all of yall!!!! U think ur little 4 cylinders can beat this?!!! Oh my god, u gotta be f***en kidding me!!!! And if u think this car is still to damn slow, just put a 454 in that sucker and find out if its 2 slow for u!!! or buy one of them nascar engines!!! that's y they use these cars in nascar and not those shitty 4 cylinders!!! U bunch of dumbass mofo's!!!

11. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

I would call it a massive piece of shit. Buy a V6 camaro instead, if you can't afford the V8.

12. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

Dude, take that corrado out of your advatar. Go jump off a cliff, while you are at it. America makes some very good cars[The camaro being one of them, it turns,and well, too]. #$%# you.

13. Re: I could beat this car with by little sisters tricycle

alright
    from now on i have officially changed your name to *****
    so
    first off, #$%# yourself
    second, you called americans narrowminded for "thinking american cars are good"
    clearly you are are extremely narrowminded if the only cars you think are good are cars you will never ever ever own and almost never will be in a race with most american cars other than in Lemans and if you forgot recently american cars have been dominating(Corvette C5R and The team Oreca(spelling?) viper before that)
    third, dozens of magazines (motortrend, C&D, R&T, etc) have shown that american cars like the S7, Mosler photon, Viper SRT10 and of course the corvette Zo6 can definately outpreform a whole lot of European cars in a straight line and on the track (a few BMW's, porsches and so on)
    so
    shut your mouth *****