i didnt know it could go so fast!

Discussion in '1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe' started by yungcarfreak, May 18, 2003.

1. i didnt think it could go that fast. it can go faster then alot of cars that people soup up 2 be $50,000 and it isnt very costy. wat do you think of it?

2. Re: i didnt know it could go so fast!

I just found out and its way slower than what I thought. I thought it was atleast in the 4 somethings.

3. Re: i didnt know it could go so fast!

mustang360r what ru talkin about ,its the same cost ass ur mustang and it thrashes.Plus ne way there r not many cars that r under 30000 that can run in the 4 second 0 to 60 range.Also i dont no ne other cars for under 30000 where u could get a 5.7 350 cube V-8.

4. Re: i didnt know it could go so fast!

It actually 0-60 in 5.0 and can hit 167 mph.

REFERENCE: personal experience. And 1/4 in 13.3.

5. Re: i didnt know it could go so fast!

What the hell you are 14 how do you have personal experience. And yes the SS can do alot better than 13.9, but don't come off like you really know. You pull this shit in the srt-4 forum and I had to prove your BS wrong. SO please don't act like you really know unless you do.

6. Re: i didnt know it could go so fast!

a 2002 SS with a K&N air filter and a pro driver can do 12.8s 1/4 mile...seen it for myself...this site is about 1 second off but then again its all about the driver