I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by nd4spd2002, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

Exactly.

2. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

Nearly everyone postiong in this forum is stupid. Firs off the 800TT is a tuner car the SR is classed as production just like the RUF's. The SR has no resemblance in design, performance or quality to the Geo Metro. The 800TT would kick this cars arse in a race, no one said you cant compare a tuned car to a production one in here did they? The bottom line is the SR is a great car and the racing version dominates the classes it races in. The 800TT IS QUICKER ANYONE WHO DISSAGREES IS THICK AS PIG S#@T. No one saying so is guessing, it's a fact so stop saying this would win. But if you keep it all between stock road cars then this would beat ANY stock Viper which is also a fact, even the Viper GT with is extra 10Bhp, (oh wow, how did they get THAT much more from it's 8 liter, THATS 8 LITER engine. If you want the European perspective then any Diablo, modern Ferrari, Pagani, Murcialago, Koenigsegg etc would beat this.

3. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

What are you gonna do?How about nailing your a$$ shut and start talkin' out your mouth!

4. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

i like this guy, hes laid back and doesnt care that everyone thinks hes an ass now, he just says this stuff to get everyone pissed, if it was in any way like a metro it wouldnt be on this website.

5. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

Thanx need4speed I laughed really hard when I read that bit about the geo metro. The styling on this car is dumb and that cramped picture made it look even worse. The power on this ***** is nice though, can't deny that. As for ford making a geo metro, well the focus isn't that far off really. The Aspire is even closer.

6. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

You mean Saleen? Cause Its a Mustang stock but Saleen did all the work to modify it so if you think Saleen sucks youre a #$%#ing idiot.

7. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

You are mistaken. It doesnt beat the stang in every way. First off it has 100% better handling, 2nd thing is that that Saleen will take it in takeoff. SMART GUY!!!!!!!

8. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

Quote from nd4spd2002
    I wasn't yet aware ford was making a version of the geo metro.

First off, the metro is a shitty economy car made by the shitty General Motors corporation. The SR is a kick- ass car.

9. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

A word of advice for nd4spd2002:

You aren't going to seem any smarter by playing good-boy at the top of page 2. All of us already know you are an a$$ trying to pick a fight. I agree the 800tt could smoke this but that doesn't mean the SR is a piece of shit like Geos are. And you expect us to lighten up about your gay ass comparo? Why don't you go to some other forum to post something worth reading instead of wasting our time trying to set the facts straight.

Also, we aren't dissing the 800tt. Whe are dissing the shithead that started this thread in the first place.

10. Re: I didn't know that ford made a version of the geo metro?

this car is a great car. it is nicely built and it can't be compared to a geo metro in any case.for many reasons:
    1st it has many chassis, interior, drive train and engine upgrades that makes of it a true sports car i would say muscle car
    2nd i is t a mass produced car like the geo metro
    3rd the price range of this car is above 50k the geo metro is an economical car so compare what is comparable.

regards

426hemistage8