I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

Discussion in '1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept' started by BurnOut3:16, Nov 22, 2002.

1. i cant beleive just words ona website, i would have to see this, this car is too ugly to go that fast.

2. Re: I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

I've seen this car and it has an ample supply of hp and it gets a lot of speed from downforce.

3. Re: I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

eh correction, it 2.8 sec look at the stats and yes it can do this,

4. Re: I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

yes, because ugly cars don't go fast. Only the cool looking ones with gobs of decals, mismatching colors, and a body kit that looks like a shriveled prune can go fast.

5. Re: I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

very true

(sarcasm for the thick headed)

6. Re: I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

First of all this is not a car, its a van man. And second, is you want to see a video of it, go to renault.com, then go to their formula one site, then video's, click on the second video pic. About 3/4 the way through it will show this beast taking off and running down the strip. Man you have to see it to beleive it, well there you go...

7. Re:

nobody asked you to beleive it, but it's true, it does it, it has an F1 engine, remember that

8. Re: Re:

Yeah, these guys should read.

9. #9 AdamX, Feb 6, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. Re: Re:

thankyou

11. Re: I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

Damn! that thing is fast but come on it looks a bit weard especialy in teh video like it makes too much noise for the looks of it :p wonder how it controlls..

12. Re: I dont beleive this car can do 0-60 in 2.9

Yes, it can, but does it mean much? Not really(all it means is that the car has good tire traction).

13. Idiot

14. lol