I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

Discussion in '2001 Ford Steeda Mustang GT' started by killer69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The Mustang is a very legendary car. It will go down in history as the car that killed the most people, and ranks at the top of the (bad) car list right next to the Pinto. I got no beef with the Mustang except that it is weak, unreliable, and ugly. That's all!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

Where did you get the killed the most people stat at moron, it insnt right. But recently upon seeing your posts i have taken what you said and twisted your words arround to make you look stupid I think ill do the same here. weak as is 437 horsepower, more than your hemi i might add making that car weak and leaving you looking like a moron. Reliability is next on the list. The 4.6 is a high quality block with high durability ratings so that is wrong, and finaly looks. I cant argue with how you see it but the 160k people who bought new mustangs last year must like it as it killed the competition in sales.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

Yes, they are legends. And it's a myth thinking they're fast.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

Hey,dawg...wat r u trying to say....do u like Mustangs or not,and if u dont f#ck off!!!

5. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

Hey bro dozag biotch? What ^? Is this fosheezy neezy breezy parcheesi in da crib? In my hood I roll wit da ballas and shocallas, if you ain't 1 den get da #$%# out! Mustang, you piece of shit. Get the #$%# off my forum. And Turbo, I could throw a supercharger on my Hemi and rape your Mustangs' gay little ass.

6. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

quote from Rally Car Guy-"Yo, Killer of the hook. Bro is dead on for shizzle my nizzle, pizzle wizzle, hammer and chizzle. Shut you dizzzzoooooooowwwwwwwwnnnnn. Stangs suck shit. And so do you. *****."

7. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

I don't know what that rappin stuff was but i don't think mustangs are that great either.

8. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

I think that your a ****ing nut. You can go over to Ford and have a custom built 500 plus horse engine (N/A) built for you for under 10K plus instalation. I'm going to put that in, about 4 months from now. Next the fact that it uses a blower doesn't mean shit. All that is, is an inexpensive way to add horse. You can make an N/A engine do the same thing, but why bother? It's not like they are trying to brake any records with this car. Is it a concept car or something? NO it's not just a regular ****ing stang. There for the next time you say a stang is slow get a clue. There are many stangs that can smoke what ever the hell your driving and the mustang boss did a 0-60 in under 2 seconds!!!! Can your pos car do that? I doubt it. Oh and here is another thing If I take a stock mustang, put 20K under the hood and smoke a viper or what ever else does that prove that your an idiot that doesn't know anything about cars?

9. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

You talk like a goddamn idiot. Please take this illiterate drivel off this most pure forum. If you really want to rape somone's ass, do it where I cant see you.

10. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

Die ass hole.

11. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

Mustangs suck because they are Ford and fords suck. They look bad to!

12. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

I made a typo! sick is suck!

13. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

You die. Fords are overrated pieces of crap and you know it!

14. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

screw ford its a peice of shit.

15. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

*prolonged sigh* again I state, as I have before, newbies such as the one above have no sense of the REAL musclecars, they are too stuck on their Fast and Furious ripoff not-rod tuner Civics and S2K's and Jettas and such...this Mustang would rip all those cars to shreds and then some...the Mustang is an American classic and a legend among Musclecars, and your little tuner not-rod 4 cylinder crap is exactly what this Mustang would waste...Long live Real American HP and classic Musclecars!!!!

death to not-rod 4 cylinder tuner posers!!!!

Detroit and Italy is where it's at!!!!

16. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

if ppl hate the stang then leave these post u losers...ur stupid not the stang

17. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

The stang is a great car and yes id would easily destroy those cars from fast and furious. In one of the car magazines they took the actually cars used in the movie 2f2f. They tested those jap crap against the camaro. the old school camaro ran a 13.5 and those jap crap could not even get a 14 flat and they cost over 100,000. hahaha i love american muscle its just so FAST!

Long love the FORD and CHEVY! I dont know what i would do with out my V8!

18. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

HEY MORON! STOP TRYING TO BOOST YOUR QUOTE COUNT BY ADDING SHIT LIKE THAT! and as for the person who said that the mustangs are weak, slow, unreliable, etc, you dont know crap about cars.

19. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

hey dood, i know what magazine ya mean. Its MT July 03 Edition. Cheap skyline with all its technology cant even run a 13 and a half.

20. Re: I don't care what anybody says, Mustangs are legends!

I am just checking because in my road and track the Ford GT's times are a little bit slower in my magazine but could you tell me what the quarter mile was that it ran from your magazine. Thanks.

21. yeah mustangs are legends. They are cheap cars that are even cheaper to fix up and make faster than most cars out there.They have been around for 40 years and sell the most. Mustang is a true legend.