i dont liek its looks!

Discussion in '2008 Nissan GT-R' started by 944turb0, Jul 5, 2007.

1. it looks like the front is made of garbage bags! what on earth were Nissans thinking?!?!?!

2. Did you even bother reading the article? Its just a cover. What were YOU thinking?

3. Did you even bother reading the article? Its just a cover. What were YOU thinking?

4. Cover? why would a car drive around with garbage bags on front?????

5. are you the dumbest person alive? its a cover that protects the cars paint and still keeps the car under wraps becuse it isnt officially out yet, look at every car like, ever, when they test it on a the track a lot, it isnt fully unvieled.

6. the R31 looked bad, the R32 looked a little better, but a lot cooler! the R33 looks quite good actually, and is even cooler than the R32, and the R34 is mean business! and this is not very pretty, it doesn't look anything like its predecessors!!! i dont like this car...

7. But the car is not under raps! I see the whole car! Why did they put garbage bags on the front if i see it?

8. OK Look 944turbo0_bullshit_dumbo(WHOEVER YOU ARE)

Dont things get into your mind easily.??..i think u outta hav a Brain Wash...

Firstly, This car is based on the design of GT-R proto unveiled earlier in the MotoR Show

Secondly, there hav been a lot of changes made in this design ...and ANY CAR RUNNING AROUND for a test drive will not be revealed until further notice..

And cars like these which are due for a global 2009 launch...Will hav COVERS ((NOT GARBAGE BAGS)) PLus Like the other INTELLIGENT members hav posted all future cars hav COVERS..

You are rite in a way..JUSTIFIED in telling u can c the whole car..we all can c the whole car...but REMEBER wherever there are COVERS...it means tht place is due for a change in design or countours Etc...But NOT JUSTIFIED Calling it GARBAGE BAGS>>>

SO GET THIS IN TO UR THICK SKULLED BRAIN ( IF You Have one atleast)

9. OK Look 944turbo0_bullshit_dumbo(WHOEVER YOU ARE)

Dont things get into your mind easily.??..i think u outta hav a Brain Wash...

Firstly, This car is based on the design of GT-R proto unveiled earlier in the MotoR Show

Secondly, there hav been a lot of changes made in this design ...and ANY CAR RUNNING AROUND for a test drive will not be revealed until further notice..

And cars like these which are due for a global 2009 launch...Will hav COVERS ((NOT GARBAGE BAGS)) PLus Like the other INTELLIGENT members hav posted all future cars hav COVERS..

You are rite in a way..JUSTIFIED in telling u can c the whole car..we all can c the whole car...but REMEmBER wherever there are COVERS...it means tht place is due for a change in design or countours Etc...But NOT JUSTIFIED Calling it GARBAGE BAGS>>>

SO GET THIS IN TO UR THICK SKULLED BRAIN ( IF You Have one atleast)

10. It don't look like a tranditional skyline..

11. you guys should chill out. he is just messing you ya. LOL

12. They might have to put a garbage bag on the whole design. I wish the new GT-R would have just been a more aggressive version of the Infiniti G37 coupe. Instead, they've made us wait years for this brutally-styled thing. No matter, though. Skylines have always been about getting a move on, not stopping traffic.

13. Hahaha 944 wins

14. i have to agree with redpower this car is probably going to be real fast but that does'nt change the fact that it looks pretty bland, and freakin ugly (in my opinion), i think they should've stuck the drive train from the g35 in this one and put a twin turbo V8 in the G35. now if the G35 had a twin turbo v8 i would be one of the first in line to buy one.

16. It LOOKS GOD. The prettiest Nissan. Period.!!!!!

17. BAAhahahaha!

18. WTF IS WITH THE BLACK NOZE and REAR?? This car is ugly!

19. Nissan should've released it with the exterior design of the 2005 Nissan GTR Proto Concept
    - unchanged! The front, especially the headlights, is to similar to the 350Z and doesn't look very good. And the kink the body makes at the transition from roof to rearwindow - terrible, much better in the afore mentioned 2005 Nissan GTR Proto Concept. But I guess I'd still buy one if I had the money - in Bayside Blue Metallic of course.

21. holy shit we have a winrar

22. Just like the Blue Devil! theres garbage bags on all the vents! Are they TRYING to overheat it or what???

23. I like the looks. But from what I understand, performance will speak louder than looks. Case in point - Ferrari Enzo (everyone has mixed feelings about the styling, I personally don't mind it)

24. i dont think the car looks raw enough. it they wanted to make a car that would make the competitive sports car market, they should have made it look a little more focussed on pure performance instead of like a riced out 240 sx