i dont like lambos...

Discussion in '1994 Lamborghini Diablo VT' started by ilovefastcars, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I dont like the look of lambos but i defedently respect the performance.

2. Re: i dont like lambos...

lamborghini Diablo is definatelythe best car ever.
    NO MATTER WHAT MODEL!

3. Re: i dont like lambos...

Yap

4. Re: i dont like lambos...

The best design ever! The #1 car of the 20th Century.

5. #5 alihussain, Nov 23, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: i dont like lambos...

go to http://www.toprpm.com/eng/video.shtm and watch a tuned skyline #$%# up a diablo and a hayabusa, the hayabusa got beeten so bad it gave up and slowed down,

by the way u have to see what arab drivers do in suv's watch the bottom two videos and reply to this post what u think

6. Re: i dont like lambos...

not the #1 car but very good

7. Re: i dont like lambos...

0k yeah a keyword TUNED SKyline,why not have a stock Skyline race a stock DIABLO,lol!~?
    Then lemme know what happened,lol!

8. Re: i dont like lambos...

How the hell can you not like the look of a DIABLO or a Lambo,then what the Hell do you like?

9. Re: i dont like lambos...

That would be the McLaren F1. But that's my opinion.

10. Re: i dont like lambos...

im sorry! the Mclaren F1 is one hell-of-a supercar! and its peformance is shocking, having said that, the Diablo is the best looking(in my opinion)! i know it isnt as fast as the the F1, but it sure has the looks!

peace

11. Re: i dont like lambos...

The person who started this thread should be hunted down & shot. Nuff said.

Lamborghini's Rock!

12. Re: i dont like lambos...

cool yeep, u say so

13. Re: i dont like lambos...

The Skyline had to be modified. How about we get a better driver for the lambo and back it up with a 75shot on nitious and try that race again.

Skylines aren't shit unless they are modified in some way or another. There's a video over on digtal Corvettes of a Stock Z06 beating the shit out of a lightly modified R34.

14. you crap for crap retard lombos are the best enough said ( if i find who made this i will personelly kill you!!!)

15. Gandini has created a timeless piece of art. After 17 years the Diablo still looks stunning. The design is as wonderful as Miura's. God it's beautiful.