I don't like these cars

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by buzzbomber, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: JAP CARS BLOW ASS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buzzbomber</i>
    <b>of course, there IS that video of a drag between a civic and a viper, in which the civic wins by a few carlengths...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where?? I gotta see that!!!

<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: JAP CARS BLOW ASS

hey sunnyx sounds like you have a nice car, ide like to race you with my camaro 1/4 mile of course. i knew you would chew me up on a road course but hey at 18 i cant afford to build a quality touring car. also to stangman you are a bigot and a nazi and give all americans a bad name. i would also like to race your "500" horse 5.0, (to the people of the board this number is hgihly unlikely of a 5.0 unless incredible amounts of money were spent, like $15,000 US or more). if you were gonna lie you could make it a more beleiveable number. my 1991 z28 with the a 350 (5.7 liter) pumps around 400 at the flywheel, and i have the dyno sheets to prove it. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: JAP CARS BLOW ASS

Honda has made some much better shit, but most of their stuff just keeps going downhill. This thing is a shitbox and a half, and probably not worth the cash either.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: JAP CARS BLOW ASS

Hay bleak 7 I saw the video where a Civic beats a Viper, YES I DID!!! It was a cartoon that was on right after Speed Racer jumped a 1000 ft canyon did you see that one too. Some civic fans had a few words to say on a chevy page, so I just had to take a look for myself. I drive a 98'Z28, I traded a 95' Mustang GT in for it because I got tired of Camaros and TA's smoking me. I have never lost a race to a civic in either. I have even owned a Honda, in 95' I had a VFR1000R, and I would like a CBR1100XX. Only two wheels and much faster than a civic or Z28. I dont like Harleys either so you see I am open minded. I even think the S2000 is cool because it makes 240 hp with a natural four cylinder (factory).

5. Re: JAP CARS BLOW ASS

dude, im serious. you can download it. its a black (or dark blue) civic hatch against the viper. the civic is in the far lane, and its late at night. after watching it again, it seems as if its in german (the spectators, that is). just get Kazaa and download it.