i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this yea

Discussion in '1965 Ferrari 275 GTB ‘Cliente Competizione’' started by highlife420, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i thin that this year its gonna be all ferrari. They have always made the best f1 racers and will continue to do so for a long time.

2. Re: i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this

i dont think jordan will win but they will score some points. And I think this year it will be close a BMW and Ferrari show. But I am a Ferrari fan.

3. Re: i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this

4. Re: i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this

To what highlife said, i agree totally. The 2000 season marked the beginning of the ferrari era, and i dont see any of the other teams coming close to beating ferrari.
    To what BMWMPower1 said, i think you might be suprised, after brazil, the tracks wont be as incredibly hot, which means that the Michillins (sorry about the spelling) wont have as much of an advantage, and i dont see Mclaren as dead yet, i wouldnt be suprised if they challenged the williams-bmw.

5. Re: i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this

Jordan just aren't good enough to win races, never have been, never will<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this

Actually Jordan were winning some races in 1999 with Heinz-Herald Frentzen and they finished third in the Constructor's Championship that same year. So they have not always been flubbing around in the middle of the field, but they will still be back there this year since the Honda engine is not good at all and doesn't really look to be improving.

7. Re: i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>Jordan just aren't good enough to win races, never have been, never will</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Jordan have had 3 race wins:

1998 in Belgium - Damon Hill
    1999 in France - Heinz-Harald Frentzen
    1999 in Italy - Heinz-Harald Frentzen

8. Re: i dont think that jordan/honda have a chance of winning this

Well so far it hasnt looked GREAT for them but you never know how a team will do, they may turn around in France but you never know. Although i think Ferrari is going to dominate this year, again, like they did last year.