i dont wanna hear it

Discussion in '2002 Ford Thunderbird' started by gerbel01, Aug 9, 2002.

1. if i hear anyone say that this car is a slow piece of shit, well, they are right about the slow part. The damn thing isnt made for speed. just thought i would say that... im leaving now........

2. Re: i dont wanna hear it

This thing is a piece of shit. It was once made to compete with the Corvette (and failed miserably there, may I say), but now can't even compete with a Camaro. PATHETIC.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: i dont wanna hear it

Shudder. Its an old mans car you moron. So much better in person. Everything is just right.

4. Re: i dont wanna hear it

it sucks. it blows. it does its mom and dad at once. more people like the delorean than this car. ford said in around 1999 it would come out that fall. then it didnt. then 2000. it didnt. then 2001 a commercial pops up, MT does tests. i still havnt seen it. ill look at it but i wont be very impressed.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: i dont wanna hear it

This car wasnt made to go fast. Its a plush bucket, a luxury car made to honor its classic heritage. Its good at what it was meant to do so shut up already.

6. Re: i dont wanna hear it

I agree i don't wanna hear it, it's not for speed. Not any more the guy before was right it failed against the vette in the 60's right up to when it was discontinued. As for me though i like this car I don't care what you say for sixty grand, i'd pay for it if i had the cash.

7. Re: i dont wanna hear it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TopGearGuy41</i>
    <b>This thing is a piece of shit. It was once made to compete with the Corvette (and failed miserably there, may I say), but now can't even compete with a Camaro. PATHETIC.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hell this car is no Corvette killer or a Camaro competitor. The design captures all the features of the legendary T-bird series and gives the classic feeling when cruising down the road. 0-60 in 7sec and 15 in the quarter is not considerably slow. Now about the T-bird failing miserably to the Corvette?? If anybody viewed THE HISTORY CHANNEL's biography of this car, The T-bird gave the Chevy a hell of a run with year sales ranging in the 200- 300k. However sadly it wasn't the Corvette that brought the end of the T-Bird, it was the Mustang. The record setting first year sales( more than 1 million) of the horse was more than enough proof for Ford that the Mustang would fill the role of the sports car line. Thus the T-bird transformed to the role of a sedan and would slowly fade away ..................

8. Re: i dont wanna hear it

Thanks for the info savior six, but i want to know, why did topgearguy bring this up as to compete against the new vette? the vette has always been getting stronger in the musclecar way but not so much luxury, you look at this and compare it to the original T-Bird and you see that this is alot more luxurious. Ford may not want to make this a perofrmance car because it never was and whats the point? people will buy this for its history, T-Bird lovers will be first in line to get one and they won't care if its "slow".<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: i dont wanna hear it

I, personally, think that the T-Birds are collectors cars. they are comfortable to ride in, handle nice, and can be sporty... The anniversary edition, i do believe the '91 or '92, the supercoupe, we quite the performers.....

10. Re: i dont wanna hear it

TOP GUY U R A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The the thunderbird actually out performed the CORVETTE when it first came out. If u are going to say something please dont say FALSE stupid statements K? yeah thats right... and the z06 spanks the porshe lol mauahaha<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: i dont wanna hear it

To DMC-12

Maybe.

But remember this it is a luxury car. Deloreans are nice, but I would take this car over a Delorean.

To thoes who say this car is slow should look somewhere else. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: i dont wanna hear it

some ppl watch back to the future too many times