I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Discussion in '2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label LWB Personal Commiss' started by vipergtsr17, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

you are quiet a character. if your were such a rich car collector i wouldn't think your would be on a site like this. secondly, a rich guy like you wouldn't have a free hotmail account, u would probably have your own email server mr. bentley collector. thirdly, the car wouldn't have the dealer's plates on it, and it wouldn't be so professionally photographed.
    that's all i have to say
    P.S., if u want to impress someone and lie that u collect expensive cars, why don't you say it to someone that knows u instead of strangers on the net.

2. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Yo Aston M u r soo damn rite especially bout da plates i meen who da hell wud go drivin round on do'z plates da next theing u kno ur ass gunna b pulled ova but u were rite dat guy is a lie wat rich persun wud b talkin bout dere car lik dat

3. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Ok, you don't have a Bentley. The pictures you submitted are from a website. Also in the picture showing the rear of the car the license plate is a Bentley dealers plate, rather than a car that somebody owns with a registered plate. Lastly, if you truly had one you wouldn't write a message telling us simply how fast it "feels".

True.

stop speaking outta your ass, and go play on another website with your little friends.

stop wasting our time.

nuff said.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Ok, you don't have a Bentley. The pictures you submitted are from a website. Also in the picture showing the rear of the car the license plate is a Bentley dealers plate, rather than a car that somebody owns with a registered plate. Lastly, if you truly had one you wouldn't write a message telling us simply how fast it "feels".

5. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Here's a picture of my Bentley at my collection

Feel free to email and have reviews

6. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

I hardly think that someone who can afford a car like this has time to talk on a chat like this. YOu must've inherited millions or something, or just have an ego

7. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Well in my spare time I look for and collect cars and I have some time off from what I do.

8. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

I'm sure you have one.More like you parents have one anyone who constantly talks in caps is a true 7 year old.Man it really tells you how old some of these people are.<!-- Signature -->

9. KEEP THE 6.75L IT'S VERY EXELLERATING I GOT ONE MY SELF AND THE TORQUE ACCELERATION IS JUST GIGANTIC IT FEELS JUST LIKE A REAL BENTLEY.
    ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT FAST ON ACCELARATION AND THE BASIC DESIGN IS OLD
    I PERFER IT THAN A 7 SERIES BMW I DROVE BEFORE I BROUGHT IT.

I GOT MANY OTHER CARS!
    EMAIL ME FOR A REVIEW AT DYLANSA2002@HOTMAIL.COM

10. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Good call. Look at my signature! I don't lie about my means of transportation!

11. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

lllollll I AGREE LMAO LOW LIFE SAYIN I HAVE ONE LOL WHAT R U DOIN ON SUPERCARS THEN GO OUT AND HAVE SEX I WOULD TOO BUT I DRIVE A SATURN!

12. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

im totally sure u have this car...bullshit

13. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

Very nice shut down.

14. Re: I GOT ONE! IT FEELS VERY FAST...

well judging from the way you talk about you owning this or car similar....i smell a BIG bull shit. get you head outta your ass and go dream somewhere else. idiot.