I HATE IT!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Wouter1981, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Stop all these post about the viper is the best, the viper isn't worth shit. The viper is what it is, a powerfull, nasty, sportscar. Not the fastest, not the slowest. OK it's not as refined as a porsche or a ferrari, but who gives a rat ass? It was never the intention!! It would love to gave a viper, great looks great engine, not so easy to drive, but hey who cares..... but i still rather gave a porsche gt3. Why?? Don't know, just because I like it more, but THAT doesn't give me a reason to bash about other cars like most do on this site.... Don't be so narrow minded, there's MUCH more about cars than how they perform and handel.... i know a guy, he's all time dream car is a minicooper.. I don't think there are 10 cars on this site that are slower than his dreamcar,.... SO WHAT?? If some say his dreamcar is a viper, he doesn't need to explain why, who cares if there is a faster car, a car that handels better, a car that has better feul economy, a car that has a better cupholder,....

2. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

You do have a good point.

Sometimes, cars are all about the driving experience. The numbers don't matter as much as the feeling. So whether you're a musclecar fan, an exotic car fan, a luxury car fan....it all mainly boils down to taste.

I have a 1976 Volkswagen Scirocco (ever heard of that??). It doesn't run anymore....but when it did, it was a blast. People can say shit about this old, rusted, leaky car, but zipping around in a 4 speed manual 76 hp car was awesome for me.

3. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

if you hate the viper then you and the other guy above your post should go #$%# your self

4. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

I mean blow your post

5. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

Here's some advice, rookie: READ AND UNDERSTAND my comments before you type something and make a fool out of yourself. I "hate" the viper out of RESPECT for the car. Read my comment in the "Why I hate the Viper" post. Hopefully, you'll understand...

6. Re:

I totaly agree. Viper's really suck.

7. Re:

Well, get over with it... Viper's really suck... Just look at the horse power... it seems awfully low for such a large engine.

8. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

if you hate it so much then why are you in this forum? i mean a viper is pretty hard to handle i admit that but it doesn mean thata you go in this forum and say hwat a bad car it is...just nod your head say it sucks and leave...thats all

9. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

I never said it was a bad car. You just like to assume that I said that. I'm saying that people have different tastes, and the viper is a damn good car, but just not my tastes. I'm sorry for not having the same tastes as you. Fool.

10. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

You don't understand his point at all....reading comprehension is important.

11. Re: I HATE IT!!!!

seriously, some people in here need to grow up. its fine to have pride for your cars, but that dosn't deny that the viper is a great car, or that you can make a civic run in the 10's, or that ferrari makes some of the best sports cars in the world. the viper is my favirot car, but that dosn't mean i don't see the fine points off all the rest of them

12. You deserve to die for hating a viper, go back to your dead 76 hp car and may it blow up in your face.

13. And your reason for telling us this is what???

14. have you even road in it is my question

15. uhh i mean the viper only got 460 hp and 500 ft lbs of torque. i can really see why u hate it...not

16. My dreamcar is a car. I have a moped.!!

17. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?
    At trhe end of the day it seems to me that u r on this forum to cause an arguement

18. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?
    At the end of the day it seems to me that u r on this forum to cause an arguement

19. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?
    At the end of the day it seems to me that u r on this forum to cause an arguement

20. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?

21. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?

22. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?

23. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?

24. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?

25. Can i just ask....Y r u on a Viper forum if u dont like the car?