I hate this car

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Rotary lover, Apr 23, 2006.

1. ferraris are waist of money and they look awful and they are slow and they must cost heaps to insure (im an ozzy) bottom line if you want buy any super sports car you have got serious problems

2. I neva do like ferraris n this one tut tut

3. A good car? are you mad Skylinedriver90?

More like the best current supercar going!

4. you're retarded.

5. you're retarded.

6. Officially the ugliest car ever created. Amazing specs though.

7. ITS SHIT...good for tryin...ITs shit tho....4 wheeld duck

8. your shit

9. This car is Sooo Ugly. It's fast but the Speed doen't make up for the Horrible Looks. Plus the price is Horrible. You could Modify a Chevrolet Corvette To Be Faster than This and a lot of money left over with the money it takes to buy this piece of Junk.

10. one of the muscle car fan again. they have no logic

11. you have no post count, shut up

12. My username say it all: enzoOwnsyou. The Enzo is my fav car ever and anyone who says it is a... Piece of crap, junk, useless, to costly is an idoit and doesnt know a thing about cars.

Whats the second fastest street car in the world? The Enzo.
    Who is it named after? Enzo Ferrari.

Screw anyone who thinks Ford is better. Or any car companie!!!

13. True tio that. the enzo may not have the looks, but who cares if u have the performance. i have a feeling that the looks are like that for more performance. did anyone every think of that??? huh guess not. anyone who says that another car can beat an enzo is a retard, especially if its an american car!!!

15. Idiot

16. Ferrari's suck ass. They're for all the rich snobs. Lamborghinis guys like to get down and dirty and dont give a #$%# about anyone. #$%# FERRARI'S. Yeah, I said it, #%[email protected], do somethin.

17. Ferrari's suck ass. They're for all the rich snobs. Lamborghinis guys like to get down and dirty and dont give a #$%# about anyone. #$%# FERRARI'S. Yeah, I said it, #%[email protected], do somethin.

18. Ferrari's suck ass. They're for all the rich snobs. Lamborghinis guys like to get down and dirty and dont give a #$%# about anyone. #$%# FERRARI'S. Yeah, I said it, #%[email protected], do somethin.

19. The enzo is not the best car in the categories of:

Performance: smoked by Ultima GTR, Caparo T1

Looks: Ferrari F40, Caparo T1, Ultima GTR, Bugatti Veyron, Noble M400, Pagani Zonda etc.

bang for the buck: Ultima GTR, Radical SR8

exclusivity: Bugatti Veyron, Pagani Zonda

BUT THAT'S NOT REALLY THE POINT OF THIS CAR!!!!

The Enzo is a glorious tribute to automotive God Enzo Ferrari. It's a sensual and exciting car to drive (even if it's not the fastest), and it's also an image car for the rich and egocentric folks of the world. So stop whining, stop hating, and stop claiming that it's the world's best car. It's not. And that's just fine with me!!!!

20. Second fastest car isn't the Enzo, you idiot.

21. i love indies

22. ARE U GONE MAD. I MEAN THERE'S NO OZZY SUPERCAR THAT IS NOT TUNED AND IS FASTER THAN THE ENZO. AND U KNOW Y BEECUASE OF GUYS LIKE U WHO HAVE NOT YET LEARNT TO APPRECIATE ANYTHING AT ALL.

23. #24 SEABEE, May 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  24. F1 in the 3rd world ???? and Indy Car=World Championship (only USA+CAN+AUS) ???? Ferrari sucks for you ???? This is not american patriotism, this is auto(moto)indoctrination !...

Everybody watches F1!
    (and in USA too, I'm sure. Everybody besides ...you...)

Chrysler and GM have problems, I've heared...pitty...
    Almost every american from Illinois has Mercedes ML...I've heared..

USA is a great country, but is not the world, nor vice-versa...

If you ever see an Enzo don't spit on it...please...

whatever...