I HATE YOU ALL:

Discussion in '1996 Ford Indigo Concept' started by way2fast4u2, Dec 2, 2002.

1. I said it before and ill say it again, people who buy shoes for 200 dollars just because they are NIKE, people who buy a 20,000 dollar watch just because its a rolex and people who buy a 300,000 dollar car because its a ferrari are all #$%#in IDIOTS and i hate them

Just because this is a ford does not mean its a bad, slow, low quality car. This car is extremely fast, the design is well... QUESTIONABLE, but youd have to be an idiot to say that this car blows, this car on the street would blow anythig away.

2. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

I think it's good it beats most of these peoples vans or dodge neons or NO cars.

3. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

I think it's good. it beats most of the supercar.net peoples vans or dodge neons or NO cars. How can you think a car sucks when your car sucks alot! A car that can do under 4 seconds is amazing, I bet if this had the word... Lamborghini you guys would love this car. Look at the car not the name for what it is.

4. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

im glad to hear some one say that.

5. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

I love this car. A great American supercar to beatthe arse of cars the world over. PRODUCE PRODUCE!!!!!!!!

6. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

Sorry mate, this dream is long since dead.

Did this project actually eventuate into anything?

7. Re:
    I HATE YOU ALL:

Amen.

8. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

The design looks a lot like the Lotus 340R but this is a pretty cool looking car. Too bad it didn't go into production. And as 2FAST4U said it is freacking insanity to pay $200 for stupid shoes.

P.S. AOL USERS ARE RETARTED!!!

9. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

itd s tragedy it aint gona be produced, but now weve got the gt40 to look forward too

10. Re: I HATE YOU ALL:

No.

It was sold at some charity auction for like $700,000