I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

Discussion in '1995 Cizeta-Moroder V16T' started by Wheelman, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Weird, eh?

2. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

I actually think it's quite nice, although less Plastic would be nice.

3. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

Interior is not worth the money........

4. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

I love the interior...

5. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

yeah thats nuts but vw does have only the best interior looks and quality out there

6. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

Yeah its wwonderful

7. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

What the Freak are you talking about,I love the interior!

8. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

You mean you have a gay interior in your volkswagen,I've driven plenty of volkwagens and their interior is crappy as hell not my style.
    This interior here is my style,ohh yeah!

9. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

Bullsh*t.

10. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

Does your Volkswagen have a V16?

Besides, it is better than the F1's interior of the Diablo's.

11. Re: I have a more refined interior in my Volkswagen.....

Volkswagens do have nice interiors. All the 2000+ models are really clean, to the point, and look sweet at night. Especially the r32 AWD Golf.

12. It's well-known that when a supercar is cobbled together such as this one, they have to use off-the-shelf, cheap, and dated parts. The shifter looks like it's from an NSX and the whole interior looks like a Diablo test mule or something. Even the Ford GT uses some lesser Ford parts (I noticed the turn-signal stalks are from my Focus). The Pagani Zonda is a notable exception, with the concept of knobs and switches going to high art. But I guess when you're going that fast you shouldn't care if your dimmer switch is from a Vauxhall or Ford.

13. This car was actually hand built about 1-mile from the lamborghini factory, there where no "cobbled together -off the shelf parts" used in this car. Every part in this car was manufactured in house under the copy writed Cizeta name plate. This interior was manufactured in Italy using the finest Italian leathers and its actually quite nice. The Engine on this car is actually one very nice casting....not two flat-plane V8's grafted together. The saleen S7 might claim 550HP.. but thats not reliable power...that old school pushrod Ford V8 will let go anywhere near 550, that motor is very high strung....it won't live under lots of load. The V16 in the Cizeta is actually down-tuned, it produces reliable a 600hp....NO problem!! I actually drove one this week, I highly recommend it....If you want to buy one, there are actually 4 unsold cars left and a new body style will be coming very soon.

14. Definitely not better than the F1's interior. The F1 has a wonderful 1 +2 layout with focused controls and excellent visibility. The central driving position is awesome. This has cheap plastic and grey fabric like a 1990s honda. It's the worst supercar interior I've seen in a long time, but it should be expected in a low-budget car like this. This car reminds me of the Vectors.