I have decided to come back...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kirbyzook, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Who remembers me? I can't remember if it has been 1 or 2 years since I left...

But yeah, after looking back, I relize how much fun SC.NET is. Also, a lot of the news posted kept me up on world events (if I just read the topic post, not the replies). I also realize how boring life is without drama :p . This last summer, I got a car and am in senior year of high school now. All is well, so I decided, why not come back and have a little fun?

2. You #%!@! I think my username when you posted here was BuickGNXkillsALL

edit I only remember you when it was v2. SO that was at least 2 years ago.

3. hasnt been a full year, im pretty sure. Lion King kid.

4. Still a furry/going to Berkley?

5. STOP THE PRESSES!@!@#@#

6. go zex simba

7. you left less then 9 months ago

8. Welcome back!/Hakuna Matata!

9. WELCOME BACK FREND

10. Been a while indeed, closer to one year I think
    Welcome bbq!

11. Berkley? Oh snap.

12. Yes, I do enjoy the furry fandom, but mainly for the art.

And no, I realized that getting a degree in music is pointless for what I would want to do. I'm going to go to a University of California (IDK which one yet) and get a degree in something else that can actually score me a job. While at University, I will definetly join or start a band or something. I figure it's not really worth it to do session recordings for a living. If I ever do something with music, I just want to play in a band.

13. You idiot! You were out!

14. No, actually I remember I left sometime around Hurricane Katrina, due to the amazingly retarded political threads. It was the summer of '05. So I guess it has been just over a year.

15. what car do you have?

16. Honk! Honk!

17. A 1979 Ford Pinto

18. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I got an '04 Subaru WRX. Yes, I'm only around 17, but I was allowed to get it since I got a 4.0 during my Junior year of HS, which my parents were happy about because it enables more scholarship opportunities.

EDIT: Also, my brother needs the van 'cause he is at college. He had first opportunity for a new car, but he never really drives so he passed. We needed an extra car anyways, so they just bought me one.

19. i can see that. its hard (atleast around here) for people to get 4.0s, and tons of kids drop out.

gj, are they paying the payments on it then you take over or something? my parents are doing that for me.

20. i was so close to buying a pinto wagon once. 300$, british racing green/snot. actually ran straight.

21. OH shit! You're the black kid who bought that really expensive bass and was for sure going to go to Berkley. That was a pretty hilarious time around SC.net.

22. Actually, they had an account accumulated for another car. So, it's fully paid off.

BUT, when I get modifications, I have to pay for that myself. The only thing I've done so far has been lowering springs (not ghetto civic springs, ones that just eliminated the wheel gap since wrx's have terrible wheel gap stock). In fact, lemme get pics to post...

23. Someone post the pic...