I have no problems...

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by RLQ, Aug 10, 2002.

1. From here on I think the GTO gets better.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I have no problems...

ya same here GM is a finally NOT ruining a comeback car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I have no problems...

agree.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I have no problems...

not<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I have no problems...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>not</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I knew you were gonna do that.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I have no problems...

lol. i'm allowed to state my opinion. you do'nt have to agree with me. tell me your opinion. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I have no problems...

This is perfectly suited for the gto. I think the new impala ss's will not ruin the impala name.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I have no problems...

This is perfectly suited for the gto. I think the new impala ss's will not ruin the impala name.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I have no problems...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>tell me your opinion. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where shall I begin... I agree that this car isn't the "new dawn of the GTO" like so many seem to think. But I also agree that it's a nice car that will be very welcome on US streets. It would be dumb, of course, to praise it because it wears a GTO badge, but it would be intelligent to ignore the badge completely and praise it for what it is. And that's what I'm trying to do.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I have no problems...

yeah, thats an optimistic attitude. i'm a bit jaded from actually selling GM's cars. the frustration from their corporate attitude gets to you after awhile.<!-- Signature -->