I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Discussion in '1997 McLaren F1 GT' started by spytfyre, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Am I jealous? You decide. But if you're using jealousy as a shroud for your lies and misrepresentations, please know that I have neither respect, nor interest in anything having to do with your filthy, useless, pitiful life. You seem to have been placed on this earth, for the sole purpose of using up its natural resources and unrenewable energy reserves. Your ignorance and your perseverance are doing nothing to improve your situation among others in this forum or on this I really don't care if you've bought a McLaren F1 GT. Though I'm not jealous of your inability to deceive others and lie, I will inform you that jealousy is a natural human psycological response, so it shouldn't prompt you to react with outrage when you are regarded with it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Spytfyre's right, there's nothing wrong with being alittle jealous. But, intentionally making others jealous speaks volumes of how your parents brought you up.

Oh wait, don't tell me, your parents left you on the front porch of some crack house where they taught you everything you need to know which shows so well today.

To everyone else who hates him:
    Don't mind him anymore, he's obviously here for the sport of pissing us off. He'll keep saying his DONT-BE-JEALOUS line whenever we outwit him (which is peanuts for any 5 year old), so why don't we get back to our lives and hopefully he'll go away.

If he doesn't, we should find out where he lives in Holland and shove one of their famed wooden shoes up his rectum. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

I AM RICH... damn your just stupid. You Going on and on about you being Rich. HAH your nothing more then a 13 year old in your room on your computer cuz you have no friends (probably becuase your a liar) and no one likes you so you sit there on the internet just trying to piss even more people off GAH your gay<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

how old r u? you must be the biggest bullshiter ever. if you were smart enough to get a car like that, you would have went some where else like ebay or any other alternative site to ebay and not come to this site and brag about yourself. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

dear sir? who are a kid!!! if you were smart you would know that this is not the right place for that!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

If you owned an Import/Export business I'm sure you would know of better places to look than the Supercars.net forums.

7. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BUY ONE OF MY MCLARENS! I AM RICH, IHAVE 2 OF THOSE CARS, I WILL SELL ONE OF THEM TO YOU FOR DOUBLE THE ORIGINAL PRICE, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO RARE, THATS ABOUT $2,000,000. TO REACH ME, CALL: 1-800-YOU ARE FULL OF BULL. VERY FUNNY KID, YOU WANT TO BUY A MCLAREN EH? HEHE, WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO BED BEFORE YOUR MOM CATCHES YOU, NO HARD FEELINGS, HEHE.

8. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Don't worry people, this retard is faking it all. Go to BMW M5 where you can see this asshole claiming he owns an M5 and some other mercedes. Not that you'd want to, but it's funny to make fun of little premature boys who are still waiting for their pubes. By the way richy retard, did you get your dog's left arm yet??

9. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

hey richy....fuk u..nobody fukin believes u....<!-- Signature -->

10. #10 FinalTierX, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Hey "Mister I am rich" - Watch the internetsite www.autosalonsingen.de - Choose English and have a nice day cauz they sell a Mc Laren F1(no GT but it doesnŽt matter cauz you absoluteley donŽt have the money) for the prize of about 1.000.000$ - Do u still have the money??? (-; , donŽt think so°°°
    DonŽt waste ya time makinŽ fun around here!!!Nobody believes you guy!!!
    Have a nice day and watch your internet cost not takinŽ too high,you may not be able to pay it!!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

hey rich *****, i have a mclaren that i am willing to sell
    to u only if u can prove that u r a rich *****.
    ps: dont try stealing ur dads credit card he doesnt have 1/10
    the money and he will probably rip ur #$%#in balls off......
    if u even have any

12. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I am not asking anyone to believe me,i know what i own.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

then fukin prove it fuk face!!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Hey Richy Rich!Did you get ma info?I just posted an adress where you can buy a F1!!!Have a look!!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Come on...wake up!!!YouŽre dreaming...
    You are so damn...!Why do u think we believe u,huh???Nobody give a damn on you...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

is that how you spell jealous. learn to spell before you type SH!T

16. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Hey Ferrari King,
    you didnŽt answer ma last email!!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Hey I am Rich. I am sure you have heard of my dad. His name is Bill Gates. He has a McLaren. Want to buy it? I will ask him to sell it if you shut da fuk up!!! It is obvious that you don't have any of this. You probably just a stupid Middle Skool kid trying to piss everyone off. And if you were really rich you wouldn't show it off and you wouldn't make a stupid name called I AM RICH. So just shut da fuk up.

18. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>GO AND SEE MY LAST REPLY IN THE F50 FORUM. U WILL BE AMASED AT WHAT I OWN.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I will, if you can spell AMAZED correctly. By your spelling and grammer you have the intelligence of a 8 year old.

19. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

dude, seriously... no one is JEALOUS of your car "collection"... yea, i collect car models too.

20. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

To: I AM RICH

Reading your initial posts concerning cars you own, as well as the many famous people you claim to be meeting, I have one question for you. What for?

People like you give me a very damn good reason to fear, and I mean terrifyingly fear, my children's future. You have the audacity to come in here and tell everyone not to be jealous because we're not rich.

That strikes a very, very sour note in my ear. It proves once again that there are still people out there who haven't evolved like the rest of us. It makes me sick knowing you're alive and breathing the same air I breath. Sick to the point of loathing. Disgust? Thats an understatement to the highest degree. You can't even fathom what I would do to you with my bare hands if I met you in person. You're no different than the Swastika-laden Nazis who bragged about their aryan race or superiority. Maybe even worse considering you claim your own superiority over us with money and possessions.

And you do it, for what? To boost your self-esteem? To eliviate you from your lonliness? You want the whole world to know you're better than the rest of us because you have the financial means?
    If yes, then you're on par with the lowest forms of life on this planet. People like you would have been tortured and/or killed if not for the change in times. Consider yourself lucky society no longer resorts to mcabre courses of retalliation to your ill-said, self-centred statements.

My suggestion to you is to read up on history. Since you have all the money, ask Putin what the old Soviet philosophy was when an induvidual thought of him/herself as above that of anyone in the Motherland.

Hopefully, this talks some sense into you, if not all I can say is I feel sorry for you and the people around you.

Good day.

P.S. - If what I said was to high a level for you to comprehend, ask one of your more intellectually superior assistants to translate this for you Phonics-like. <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Stairway2heaven, I couldnt possibly agree more with that statement.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

Several reasons why you are regarded with slight hostility in this forum, are the following:

1. I AM RICH, you've been BURNED over and over, and yet you still see fit for your return to this room to brag about you're inexistant riches existing only in your mentally incapable brain the same size as that of an ant.

2. Only 3 McLaren F1 GT's have ever been produced by McLaren Cars Ltd., AND THEY WERE ALL BLACK!, hence it makes little sense that you said you purchased a BLACK McLaren F1 GT.

3. When you try and spell large words using incorrect spelling, and conjugating them in the improper tenses and forms, it tends to make people not take you completely seriously. I am one of those people, along with just about every other user of this car website.

4. You started this forum with the sole reason of assymilating and/or making other users feel inferior, when you probably don't realize that 99% of all the people owning, operating and browsing this website really don't want to hear you ranting on about how you have a meeting with some prince no one's heard of. Even if you did own an import/export company, it doesn't mean you're automatically considered a royal member, etc. I'm sure most people of royal descent could really care less about meeting some idiot from a #$%#ing import/export company.

5. You're not intelligent enough to do business with any of the domestic products and materials crucial in today's society.

***You really should be quiet, before everyone makes you look even worse than they already have, exposing you to complete humiliation.***

P.S. If any of you have any reservations about kids using this website... I'm 15 and I just wrote all that to support your point that there are some idiots using the forums. I however, hope to discuss things logically inside the forums.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

How did you buy it, there's only one way unless you just happen to stumble across someone who wants to sell one...

Tell me what that one way is.

24. Re: I have the money to buy it, but no one wants to sell it

<b>Igol F40 I have tried at many other places to buy this car but have been unsuccesful. That is why im trying this site. Im not asking u to believe me,but would like to hear from anyone who owns one and is willing to sell it. Did i mention i also own a F50.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mr. Rich, Your F50 is no match for my F60. I just got the F60 today. I was wondering where you live so I can drag race you and then after I beat you in drag racing maybe I will break off your arm.