I know a guy who has one

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by FerrariKing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. well not personally, he lives in adelaide, ausatralia (where i live)

I was at my local prestige formula dealer whilst taking my car in to get serviced and i was talking to the guy there about the ferraris. he said theres this one guy who ordered a 550 barchetta. the guy there said thathe didnt really like the barchetta but liked the maranello better. anyway back on story, he said that the day after he bought the car he rang them up and said that he didnt really like the car and wanted them to sell it for him, but then chose to keep it.

just thought i'd tell u this story<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I know a guy who has one

i ordered one as well...
    for my B-day .<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I know a guy who has one

A guy who i work with drives a lambo diablo sv...just thought i'd share

4. Re: I know a guy who has one

Normally I wouldnt believe any of you, but you're all respectable. I wish I new a Ferrari dealer to talk to.

5. Re: I know a guy who has one

As I told you, my dad and I know Peter Magio, a small time Ferrari dealer... he's a kinda blue collar guy actually, and probobly hasn't worked a day of his life... his dad ran Magio cheeses, and now he owns it! MILLIONAIRE... He told me he sold his Ferrari for a Mercedes, a Lancia, and a 190k mile Ford Explorer!

6. Re: I know a guy who has one

Koenigman you lying sack of pus!!!! What is this "Peter Magio" shit??? in the other thread, you wrote that he said you store the hardtop in the front of the 550 since this is a rear-engine car, here's the problem, this is a FRONT-engine car. Does your freind "Peter Magio" happen to be an IMAGINARY freind? Or does he just have these hallucinations every once in a while?

7. Re: I know a guy who has one

READ THE FUCKIN THREAD AGAIN, DICK. APPARENTLY, THE COVER IS FLAT AND THE HARDTOP STOWS IN THE BAY... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE CAR?

8. Re: I know a guy who has one

REEEAAALLLLY. Well then, what is it's chassis number?

9. Re: I know a guy who has one

So, S7-311, that's what I though, my-dick-in-your-mouf!