I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1998 Porsche 911 GT1 ’98' started by Dr Porsche, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, for some reason the stats aren't showing, but still go the site and look it up.

2. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

I posted a pic of the street version

3. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

None of you did anything you said!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

I should have known better than to listen to your outrageous claims.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

NO the site says they'll review the info-it is really gay about it<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

sorry it didnt say, but anyways the 0-60 is 3.3!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

(no offense, but that doesn't matter)<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

it can tell you about the gearing of the car thats about it

9. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

I'll bet it's 0-60 at about 2.2 sec and 0-100 at about 4.0 sec.
    Any questions?

10. Re: I know the 0-60!!!!!!!

depends on the gearing

11. Re:

gotta love the Porche!

The Killer

12. #13 JOHNAUDIFFEREN, Jan 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Porsche GT1 $ 88,888.88 Replica for sale
    Auto ,Porsche:Carrera GT,2005,Carrera,GT 1 Replica Porsche ,Body Kit,986,Boxster,911,914,Rolls Royce Phantom 2005,lambo diablo replica. Kit Cars

Also have Porsche Carrera GT Replica body kit,Porsche GT 1 also complete for sale. Rolls Royce Phantom 2005,NEW Body

$ 78,888.88
    Rolls-Royce Phantom Replica 2005. For your Rolls Royce or Bentley 1981-99

This Porsche Carrera GT Supercar reproduction built on a Porsche Boxster is an EXTREMELY RARE offering because 85% of our business comes from custom orders from scratch rather than finished products. PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS CAR JUSTICE! Own this beauty and drive it year round and even daily if you wish, as it retains it's value! CALL ME if you are serious rather than emailing as I have it advertised other places and I reserve the right to sell it at ANY TIME. The reserve is only for this stunning beauty. It comes with the removable hard top so it is like 2 cars in one!

This gorgeous vehicle was painted with REAL Lamborghini Murcielago orange metallic paint and is BRAND NEW. One lucky new owner is really going to enjoy this one! This is among sharpest and most original Porsche vehicles you will EVER find out there. This beauty is absolutely stunning and will turn heads wherever you go. It is so rare that the buyer will probably be the only person in their entire state to own one. You will grin from ear to ear as you drive around people who paid much more for their vehicle while they wind up getting far less attention that you do.

A real one would cost you over $400,000! Now with this rare offering, you can get a quality reproduction for a small fraction of the cost. This beauty looks great and it is done in a very unique and beautiful color combination. If you are the lucky person to get it, you will experience being one of the rare few to enjoy an exotic like this. Drive something that nobody else has!

In any situation, when you pull up to a stop light, club, a grocery store, a gas station, a restaurant...you will be the center of attention. Have fun at car shows too! When you pull up next to high end cars costing twice as much, this car will make them look boring in comparison. This gorgeous vehicle is very beautiful and exotic. I know you will be impressed with the detail of this reproduction.

This work of art on wheels features a stick shift transmission, real Porsche interior, custom exhaust work, custom grills, custom lights, AC, power windows, all emblems (will include Carrera GT emblem), removable hard top, alarm, beautiful and very expensive IFORGED wheels measuring 20 x 8.5 in front and 20 x 10 in back. Standard boxter engine with power mods bringing it to 240 HP. Brand new with only 16 miles on it since the build. Porsche Boxster donor vehicle has 57k original miles on it. There is enough trunk space for 4 large duffel bags. The tall center pieces behind the headrests are removable for yet another beautiful custom style and even more of a convertible feel!

The fine Boxster donor vehicle is sure to serve you well for years. The body is made of a combination of steel and fiberglass and the thickness and strength of the body is outstanding. The engine is the strong running and reliable 6 cyl boxster engine. This one features upgrade items such as: custom exhaust. Also remember your power to weight ratio� this body is so light that for example, 240 HP in this car feels like 300 HP would in a steel bodied vehicle. You could do other things to up your HP if you wish.

This car is so rare and so certain to retain its value that you could undoubtedly drive it for a year and sell it for the same price you paid for it! Other advantages to this reproduction besides saving hundreds of thousands of dollars over the real thing are that it is inexpensive to insure and maintain. Parts are readily available and it gets 25 miles per gallon instead of about 8 like most exotics! Another great thing about this beautiful Porsche GT Supercar reproduction is that you can get out and enjoy driving this vehicle daily if you wish. With some super exotic vehicles you put them in your garage, rub it with a diaper, drive it only on Sunday and pay $5000 for a tune-up. You won't have those issues with this beauty! Your maintenance costs and insurance will be very reasonable!

Porsche GT1 $ 88,888.88

Porsche GT 2005 $ 88,888.88

Diablo Roadster $ 88,888.88

lOOK AT THESE CARS THAT WERE DONE SEE LINK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitcars/show/

Call for prices......USA...561-935-4822

---------We Ship World-Wide------------

Exact Replica Cars , Exact Body Kits or Completed Car

For Sale Porsche GT1 Body kit for your Porsche:)
    Also have 2005 Carrera Gt Replica, Kit Car and others.

Porsche:Carrera GT,2005,Carrera,GT 1 Replica Porsche ,Body Kit,986,Boxster,911,914,

This Body Kit is Professional built on Porsche Boxster,Rolls Royce on a Bentley or Rolls- Royce Silver Spur or Bentley 1981-1999,Are Exotic Replicas Can work on your Porsche Boxster 986,911,914.

Porsche GT 1

Im located in the states,
    Rolls-Royce Phantom 2005,Rolls, Rolls Royce, Porsches,Diablo, If you would like more information call

USA Phone 561-935-4822 Call Anytime Europe
    Email RealCatchforyou@yahoo.com

more pictures here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitcars/show/

13. good taste!