I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by GTSGeorge, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Despite the "bread van" flak BMW have been copping with this car, there is something about the rear end of the Z3 that I really like; its kind of like a hatch almost but the car is a coupe. Definitely looks better in the metal than in photos, though.

2. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

<center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>Again: this is one of the finest handling FR on earth.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>

3. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

...and all you other brothers can't deny! (once you see this car in person, that is!)

4. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

i like big male butts to put my dick in

5. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

go somewhere else you pervert......I like this car alot, it is a very nice BMW

6. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from analcornhusker</i>
    <b>i like big male butts to put my dick in</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're Fucked up LMAO! There ain't nothing better than a fine piece of pussy to put a dick in! Sounds like you've been hanging out with alter boys too long! LOL<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

anal dude your screwed up.

8. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

What kind of dick would parade his gayness like that?

9. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

man your screwed up for liking NOS do you know how much it #$%#s w/ engines??????<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

for some reason, i am attracted to this car.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

same here.

12. Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Here's a round thing in your face.