I like This

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept' started by 67ShelbyGT500Mustang, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Very Nice, I approve.

2. Re: I like This

yeah so do i,now hows about lending me one of your cars?

3. Re: I like This

Do you live in Canada?

4. Re: I like This

This thing leaves the competition in the dust! Beleive me, I have one!

5. Re: I like This

That's bull.

6. Re: I like This

ITS FUNNY, BUT IF YOU NOTICED THAT THE QUICKEST CARS ARE MAINLY EUROPEAN AND # 2 AND 3 ARE AMERICANS? SOME THING ABOUT THOSE AMERICANS

7. Re: I like This

American automotive companies make cars that sell, not break speed records. We think profit, not braging rights.

8. Re: I like This

This is cool stuff...

9. Re: I like This

pretty quick for the power to weight ratio i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Re: I like This

and i thought the 1997 mclaren f1 was the fastest car im talking to rustangs resurected

11. Re: I like This

American cars are the worst.

12. Re: I like This

I know it's far from street legal, but the fastest car on earth is John Force's top fuel 1999 Mustang Dragster which ran a 4.788@324mph.
    I know this is a super-modified car, but it is a Mustang, and I beleive this is a good time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this record was set in 1999.

13. Re: I like This

well the fastest Street legal car in North America, Is a 1956 Corvette. 1/4 in 7.34 @ 191.

14. Re: I like This

This car would be even quicker with drag tyres/

15. Re: I like This

i like it too.

16. Re: I like This

I like it A LOT! I love my baby...I do...he's my pride and joy...BUT THIS? OUCH!

17. Re: I like This

I like it too!!! it would throw you back in your seat that's forsure...this proves that american muscle is better than exotic cars!!!

18. Re: I like This

this proves that american muscle is better than exotic cars!!!

does it now. what do you mean by "better" by the way. with a lower bhp/weight ratio that quite a few cars, quite a few British cars actually if you want to narrow it down. i dont see how this would be "better" in every aspect. you cant pull 2.1G in this.

19. Re: I like This

hasnt Top Fuel ran much faster? Like Tony Schumackers army top Fuel?!

I think it ran mid low 4s!