I live in Denver now

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by disord3r, Nov 12, 2017.

1. It is town have many white people. I eat weed for days and days. Baseball and football and hockey and basketball for reason I don't understand.

2. There good?

disord3r likes this.
  3. Sounds like a great city. Would come visit.

4. Denver is the starting/endind city when I someday come and ride the american passos. Not so many tornantes I assume, but epic scenery nevertheless.

disord3r likes this.
  5. I'd live there, because of AVP2

6. In the burbs or city? I'll be through there early January for some skiing in Dillon. Was also there during the summer and man it's some good hikin' out there. Beautiful wildflowers everywhere it seemed.

7. You miss the heat, humidity and lifted trucks carrying confederate flags?

disord3r and ETB4U like this.
  8. congrats!

disord3r likes this.
  9. sheeeeeeeeeit negro

10. City now. I'm downtown in a mid-rise at Union Station. Lots of walking all around the city. Soon, my building is going to be moving further south, so I'll be preemptively moving somewhere between here and there, preferably along the rail line so I can use my rail pass to get to either building, or when I wanna go drinking downtown.

Burbs is crazy here. There's so many houses and apartments all over the place. Its ridiculous.

SEABEE likes this.
  11. Los tornantes do exist further south, but I don't think we have to worry about them much in the populated areas.