I love 300 SLR!!!

Discussion in '1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe' started by setenra, Aug 10, 2002.

1. exept the CLK/GTR, it is the best supercar of Stuttgart !!!
    the resurection of the SLR label now is the symbol of power and technology... I saw a 300 SLR in the Retromobile of Paris : you should see it, it's beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ze pro</i>
    <b>exept the CLK/GTR, it is the best supercar of Stuttgart !!!
    the resurection of the SLR label now is the symbol of power and technology... I saw a 300 SLR in the Retromobile of Paris : you should see it, it's beautiful.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah these car just awesome, just look at it its beutiful to say the least

3. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

THIS CAR RULES!!! oh my GOD!!! it's... it's... ORGASMIC!!!! (that's the best word i could think of and it isn't even mine!)

4. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

he was very good even for his time.
    he/she felt well in the tracks and in the rallies.
    a true star, and the doors that opened was upward they marked it

5. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

Is this the car that is called the 'Gullwing' by so many magazines?

6. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

It has such a great engine!

7. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

no, I believe that was the 390SL that shall always be referred to as the "Gullwing"... but anyways.. OMG...this SLR is absolutely gorgeous!! and to echo the statement made above, why can't more Mercedes be made like this? this is awesome!! this is right up there with the awesome '56 Merc W196 (and it looks to have the same outlets on the side as the W196 did) this beautiful machine could very well be Dream Car #11 on my list!! classic cars such as this have a way of tugging your heartstrings, making you dream of driving or racing a classic such as this, or just making your heart skip a beat or two...what wonderful dreams cars such as this inspire! simply beautiful...

8. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

SheŽs Lovely

9. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

You forgot about Porsche, thay come from Stuttgart. But I love this this car and it perform way better than any Porsche from the 50's but I like 911 Carrar 2.7 RSR more than this and the CLK-GTR.

10. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

How did you make a thread? You only have 23 posts. Any way, this is much more beauiful than the CLK-GTR. This is one of the great sports cars of all time.

11. Re: I love 300 SLR!!!

so Porsche is now from Weissach, but you're right... Notice that Mercedes was allways located in Stuttgart...
    How did I pos a threat? Hell I don't know! You should ask the webmaster !