I love Ferrari, but not MS

Discussion in '1966 Aston Martin DBSC Coupé' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 10, 2002.

1. MS is the fastest man in F1, but he's driving too far beyond the edge, sometimes "illegal and sh!t". But the McLaren just can't match with Ferrari even this coming season.

2. Re: I love Ferrari, but not MS

Do you know anything about cars? seriously? You straight up insult the Jaguar XJ220 and now your all over the Mclaren MP4-16. Let me guess, someone said that ferraris were the best and you took it as the word of god. They are nice, dont get me wrong, but you are an imbecil. So go home and put on a sily hat, do whatever morons do. Just stop posting your threads that proclaim your incredible lack of taste in automobiles!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I love Ferrari, but not MS

What the [email protected] you know of cars? Have you ever driven a Ferrari or Lambo? Are you still [email protected] with your Hyundai?
    McLaren MP4-16 is so crap this year, everyone can see and the results prove that. Their stupid LAUNCH CONTROL and TRACTION CONTROL systems contributed nothing but sh!t!
    Thanks for your advice, imbecile, maybe you need to put on your [email protected] before you sperming around or simply [email protected] your d!ck into your exhaust pipe.
    IN FACT, LET ME TELL YOU, I DUN THINK FERRARI IS THE ONLY BEST.
    MY CHOICE IS MCLAREN F1 OR PORSCHE, but if you're talking about auto history, heritage, tradition, racing history, that Ferrari is no doubt the best.
    PEACE, the all-known GOD OF CARS ~ Kemical Krew...