I Love Mine

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by Joshua, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I've had a Bullitt for two months now. So far I've smoked a BMW 540, stayed even w/ a 2001 M3, and had loads of fun to boot. At first I thought that this car would handle like crap but the factory suspension mods (subframe connectors, tokiko shocks, stiffer springs) have made this car a blast to drive in the canyons.

2. Re: I Love Mine

I love mine too so your not alone. I have a list of kills aswell
    Wins, 90lx, 00 Saleen Non SC, 94 vette, 01 GT
    Losses, 90lx damn my brothers fast, 00 lightning and another Bullitt do to the fact of a .497 red light.....
    You just have to love this car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I Love Mine

I also love my bullitt. Ive had it for 8 months now and i dont have a complaint about it. It hits 0-60 in 5.3 and runs the quarter in the 13's. I love the looks that people give to me as the see it drive by. it handles great, looks awsome, and the exaust note is one of the best around.

4. Re: I Love Mine

Enjoy you Bullitt guys, wish I could have one.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I Love Mine

the closest i've gotten to one was on the highway a car or two away it was pretty sweet!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I Love Mine

This is a trash heap! I mean, It only has 5 more hp than a GT, custom wheels, interior, etc. Yet it costs 5-10k more! Sorry, I don't know exactly. Must have given that MT to my uncle.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I Love Mine

By the way, are you back already, Caleb?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I Love Mine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DANVM</i>
    <b>By the way, are you back already, Caleb?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> yes i am. i had an awsome trip! i went snowboarding in the mountains and had a topspeed of 46.6mph(we used the GPS it records topspeed).
    and as for what you said about this being "trash" it's 9.9 more hp and you never liked it in the first place!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I Love Mine

I would love to have a Bullit, i just wish they weren't limited edition, you almost hate to put the miles on 'em, but then again, its painfull not to drive it!! I have that problem with my '00 GT, put over 12,000 miles on it since September! ..and not a complaint in the world..

10. Re: I Love Mine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DANVM</i>
    <b>This is a trash heap! I mean, It only has 5 more hp than a GT, custom wheels, interior, etc. Yet it costs 5-10k more! Sorry, I don't know exactly. Must have given that MT to my uncle.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Come on, man, don't piss all over someone who loves their car. It's American muscle. Thats all that matters. They didn't diss GM. Sorry Stang boys, not all GM guys hate Ford.

11. Re: I Love Mine

<b>This is a trash heap! I mean, It only has 5 more hp than a GT, custom wheels, interior, etc. Yet it costs 5-10k more! Sorry, I don't know exactly. Must have given that MT to my uncle.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your an idiot buddy. DO some research berfore you open your cake hole.
    #1 the 5hp is seriously underrated. The Bullit tends to pull 10-15 more RWHP on a dyno than a regular GT.
    #2 it has alot more than "custom" wheels and interior. It also has sub frame connectors. 13" cobra rotors up front, it sits about 1.2" lower than a GT, No side scoops, bullitt fuel door. The rear quarter panel is a bit different, no wing
    #3 it only cost 3K more Canadian over a regualr GT

12. Re: I Love Mine

DANVM doesnt know crap

13. Re: I Love Mine

Hey buddy,why r u saying that fords r slow??? Did u knew that Mustang is Ford? Take words back,please...cuz Mustang Is not slow and never will be...Its American Muscle and people have to be proud of it... Im glad guyz that u like ur Mustangs cuz when ill turn 16 and itll be in 2 month,im getting a Mustang(dont know which one yet)

14. Re: I Love Mine

you suck. This car actually has more HP than it says here, i beleive it is around 300 or maybe more. Not sure.

15. Re: I Love Mine

it's a limited edition that's what is so cool about it!

16. #16 selectmotors, Nov 7, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: I Love Mine

Low Miles, Mach Sound System, Leather Interior, Loaded BULLITT # 0268x for sale, 22.5K

2001 Ford Mustang GT BULLITT

http://selectmotors.net/bullit.htm

17. Re: I Love Mine

I Can not believe I said that. I feel like a 12 year old. Sorry Everyone!

18. Re: I Love Mine

Call me weird but when I see your Bullit Picture, My eyes fly right to the GT-500.

19. Re: I Love Mine

It runs in the 13's stock? wwwwoooooaaaaahhhhhh......

20. Re: I Love Mine

I want one.

21. Re: I Love Mine

LOL, I love your avatar, I got one of those to display "194 km/h" in a 60km/h zone once, unfortunately nobody was around to take a picture.