i love my car

Discussion in '2001 Bentley Continental T Personal Commission' started by AfterShock, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: i love my car

superflyguy2020,
    The fact that you can not even spell the colour of the interior correctly, does not really leave much going for your story that your father has one.

2. Re: i love my car

Ok, if your dad owns one take a picture of the car with a piece of paper that says "I'm an asshole" taped to the windshield<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: i love my car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from superflyguy2020</i>
    <b>MY FATHER RECENTLEY BOUGHT A BLACK BENTLEY WITH A BAEIGE INTERIOR. COST LOTS OF MONEY BUT MY FATHER WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR IT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hate to say it; your a Cock sucker<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: i love my car

No one cares what your father can afford or has, and if you say you have something prove it. In other words, tell us something that only Bentley owners would know.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: i love my car

Mabye that is because he is full of shit?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: i love my car

For some reason I don't believe you.<!-- Signature -->

7. MY FATHER RECENTLEY BOUGHT A BLACK BENTLEY WITH A BAEIGE INTERIOR. COST LOTS OF MONEY BUT MY FATHER WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR IT