I love the boxy angles of this car.

Discussion in '1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario' started by bob777, Mar 2, 2003.

1. The styling is kick ass on this thing and for the time period, neither was the performance!

2. #2 Daniel Alvarez, Mar 6, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

Really? Oh, that mak no sense! There's just a 14 year difference...
    (For the idiots out there, was being sarcastic.)

4. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

It is by far my favourite Countach. In real life they look even better than in the photos.

5. Re:

Best car ever!

6. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

You actually like the boxyness??? You're a member of a very small group then. It would have looked much better had they blended the fender flares with the actual fenders to create a 'flowing' look (Not to mention it would have been faster).

7. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

Indeed, this car is the most exotic car of the 80's in my opinion

8. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

how did this get +5?

9. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

in my mind this is the best looking car ever made. for some reason there is just something about the lines. the wing totally complements the body shape, and without it the car looks odd. i dont know why but somehow to me this is the best looking car around.

10. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

awesome summary. this is the car that got it all started w/ me, my all time favorite

11. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

Lambo Diablo was a very good succesor of the Countach!
    The design of this car is amazing and the performance too...
    The shape of the body is aerodynamic (like F117 Stealth - invisible plane -> many angles).
    The problem is: which is better Countach or Diablo?
    for me : Diablo!

12. Re: I love the boxy angles of this car.

Hmm.... that's funny that you would say that, considering that most car manufactures are adding edges to their vehicals now... just like the, oh wait what was it called... THE COUNTACH! These cars still pull more looks than it's rounder brother, the Diablo. The 25th anniversary edition was absolutely stunning! Few cars can get a girl's panties wet and off as quick as this car can.