I love this car !!

Discussion in '2000 Maserati Quattroporte VI 3.2i V8 Evoluzione' started by SuperSonic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. #1 SuperSonic, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Re: I love this car !!

The problem is that many people didn't know Maserati before the 3200GT , especially in the US at the opposite of the Europe.
    We don't have the same conception of cars than the Americans , hopefully.

3. Re: I love this car !!

I adore this car's style and I'd have one on toast. The problem is the handling is bollocks- an M3 would leave it for dead. That's why it never really sold, that and the build quality, anyway...

The next generation model previewing soon should be lovely though.

4. Re: I love this car !!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cardinale</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Extremo</i>
    <b>yes man i like this car very much i prefer it even to M5
    i dont undestand why people dont like maserati, Quattroporte is one of the best sedans ever made like S8, M5, AMGS55...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'm with you guys. this car is like a ferrari saloon. It has exellent engines, beautiful styling and performance. God bless Italian style.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you jackass, who would want an M5?????????????????????? M3 is the way to go, the 5 just throws on extra weight witht those two doors, people just assume that the 5 would be an upgrade cause it is a higher number than 3...no no no no no you dumb bastard!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I love this car !!

Dumbass, M3 isn't always the way to go, hes comparing sedans hence the S8 S55amg masserati quatroporte.

6. #6 contedimontecristo, Oct 27, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: I love this car !!

Bmw simply sucks!
    and especially M3
    They do not last more than 1-2 years and they usually brake engine and gear box! Bmw still not admitting that it is a lemon!!

Check this site and this is only for some of the poor guys that gat one in USA
    close friend have had this junk and he also replace 2 time the motor.
    The first at 23000km when he was running at 145kmh under warranty and the second he sold the car for half the value! Off course not running and with the engine completely f. up. So please next one is going to tell me that BMW is better than a Maserati is just making me laugh.

http://members.roadfly.com/jason/m3engines.htm

copy and paste he he he he he he ha ha ha………….

7. Re: I love this car !!

Sure wish it was available on this side of the pond.

8. Re: I love this car !!

how come all maseraties look the same?

9. Re: I love this car !!

not all of them do. i think this one is original even though i dont like it. and have u seen yhe maserati mc 12, that is original. and a beast.