i love this car

Discussion in '1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R' started by Danger Mouse, Jan 27, 2006.

1. I OWN A HIGHLY MODIFIED GTS-T, I DONT WANT TO SELL IT BUT WOULD LOVE A 4WD SKY LINE. IS IT POSSIBLE TO TURN MY 2WD GTS-T INTO 4WD???

2. its possible but your better off buying a gtr because one would have to change many things
    driveshaft, transmission, engine too since the 25 isnt adaptable to a 26(so ive heard). The rack and pinion may requier some altering cause of the tansfer case. wireing, linkage, differential, suspension(fi not modified or not for awd).
    It would be alot in labor as well any fabrication that WILL need to be done.
    Maybe this will help you not so sure though.

good luck!!!

3. hahaha the GTS-T is the FAT lADY of all the recent skylines...that thing is so slow....i know cause i worked in japan for over 4 years...and besides taking the train in japan is alot faster then driving that thing around anyway junk that ride and save your money for something faster and better like a CORVETTE, Subaru, Lancer, SS Camarro, 350 Z, 5.0 Mustang even..Later Rookies...

4. you need to get over your obsession with Corvettes bud. They aren't slow. Turn the boost on a GTS-T up to 15 pounds (safe for the stock ceramic turbo) and you're making 275hp. JUST under GTR numbers. It takes VERY little to get huge power out of these engines large in part due to the fact that they're near indestructable. There are many cheap, yet significant modifications you can do to the RB series engines to get large power gains.

5. My guess is you could...... At the local shop, some guys took a Celica and put a 3S-GTE in it and converted it to AWD, basically turned it into a GT-Four since they were never sold to us lame North Americans. All exterior mods were done as well to make it look as stock as possible for a real GT-Four. It was quite a beauty..... Took a lot of work and mods though.... =[

But I guess if they can do it, so can you. It seems like it would be even easier in this car....