I might switch to android

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aych Es Vee, Aug 18, 2015.

1. It was a pain in the ass, but I managed to do it. I had to call Apple and tell them to let go of my phone number in the iMessage servers. Then I had to tell all my friends who I texted with to delete group conversations they had with me ever, otherwise their phone would still try to send IMs to me via iMessage and I would never get group messages.

2. 2015

still using iPhone

lol

3. i'd get a 5c for $529. good size and a feature of ios9 will be that it it will run smoother on older devices like the 5.

4. There's a reason you kept your iPhone since 2010 while every Android user upgrades every two years.. Think long and hard about whether or not you want a phone who's specs and marketplace are so unregulated, they have to be twice as powerful to get them through a single generation

5. I was thinking something along these lines... hence why I wont bother with the more expensive Androids. I figure for a 3rd of the price, it might be worth a try.

6. I know plenty of unhappy iPhone 4S users who just HAD to upgrade to iPhone 6 because of dead batteries, slow load times and so on. All smartphones share those issues.

7. You don't know anyone who isn't a jew, so..

8. See? Even the cheap Jews find themselves in need of an upgrade because their iPhones became crappy after a couple of years' use.

9. Ordered a Oneplus One.... I'll see how this pans out.

10. Aren't they just about to release the Two?

11. Android is pretty terrible, especially if you're accustomed to using iPhone

12. Yeah, but its really not that different in terms of specs. And it lost the NFC. And cost $250 more