I never knew it was race car

Discussion in '1999 Lister Storm GT2' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I thought it was just a prototype that was awed at.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I never knew it was race car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vanquish</i>
    <b>I always have to say something about the UK GT championships to you. This also races in the championships and Tiff Nidell raced it in lemans a few years back.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Sorry, I don't keep up with car racing especially of that in the UK><!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I never knew it was race car

Nice ain't it?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I never knew it was race car

Sure is a sick racing car ( I didnt know wither though )

5. Re: I never knew it was race car

Damn its nice lookin. but it cant hold a mclaren f1

6. Re: I never knew it was race car

true it cant hold an mclaren, but a version of it did beat the viper race team in the BGTC.

7. Re: I never knew it was race car

It also beated the viper in 2000 FIA-GT.
    But I think this car is plain ugly, but I love the paintworks of the GT version.

8. Re: I never knew it was race car

Did it beat the Viper? Damn'...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I never knew it was race car

i doubt that this lister could run a viper. i bet a supra would run it
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I never knew it was race car

Dude,
    Due to the configuration and gearing...the Lister would out perform a viper and most deffinately eat a Supra. I know that they are both great cars but the Lister Storm has been developed for one purpose! Almost like the TVR Speed 12 that was pulled out of the Lemans due to over horsepower.... Cheers my brotha's

11. Re: I never knew it was race car

I was gonna say...How can a supra beat this thing?<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: I never knew it was race car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from racer boi</i>
    <b>i doubt that this lister could run a viper. i bet a supra would run it
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    What? are you crazy? This isnt GT2, the supra wouldent stand a chance against the Lister.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: I never knew it was race car

What was the TVR's horsepower?

14. Re: I never knew it was race car

GT cars have to conform to the Bhp Regs anyway, but this thing would eat any road going car, even the F1, As its geared for acceleration, and is also lighter.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: I never knew it was race car

The Speed 12's horsepower is around 800. I did not know that the LeMans had a horsepower restriction. I have never seen the Speed 12 actually race, if anyone knows where I can get a video of it I would greatly appreciate it!!!

16. Re: I never knew it was race car

It races in the Privilege GT championship in the UK, dont know where I can get videos of it though, it's detuned to 660Bhp in that.

17. Re: I never knew it was race car

My god you're an idot.
    A supra would beat a GT2 storm ?
    i think you'd better crawl back under that rock

18. Re: I never knew it was race car

I thought everyone would be slagging imprezawrx. But when ther's reatrds like racerboi suggesting things like this I can see why no one bothered.