I own 124 of these

Discussion in '1908 Delage Type F' started by DANVM, Aug 9, 2002.

1. No Subject

Don't they make toy pedal cars like this???<!-- Signature -->

2. Good Top Speed!

This classic has great top speed considering it only has a measily 18 bhp.<!-- Signature -->

3. No Subject

A single cynlinder dam

4. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

ok then whats south park dumbass can u say hypocritical

5. only joking
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I own 124 of these

I would hate owning only one of these. They are too slow, to small, and too ugly.

7. Re: I own 124 of these

Just like your penis<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I own 124 of these

i second the above comment

9. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DANVM</i>
    <b>Don't they make toy pedal cars like this???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> yes in fact they do.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Good Top Speed!

tru...must be light..
    Backthan people were focus on being lighter and faster cause they never thought u could make engines as powerful as they are today....amagine how pwerful engines will be in the future....the 2090 honda civic will be as powerful as the BMW M5! ..well,...if were still around by than....sad thought............<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Good Top Speed!

i like it, i respect it alot, very quick for its age<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Good Top Speed!

LMFAO @ TPANCe 516. Even in 88 years, the Civic wont be as fast as a BMW M5.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Good Top Speed!

This has amazing top speed for its day way to go Delage.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Good Top Speed!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BugattiFan</i>
    <b>LMFAO @ TPANCe 516. Even in 88 years, the Civic wont be as fast as a BMW M5.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why not? The current Civic Type R or Si is as fast as older 5 series were (including the original M5).

C'mon, people, let's knock off the ignorant brand bashing, ok?<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: No Subject

I wonder what it sounded like..1600 rpm must've sounded like a "fump, fump, fump".. or putt, putt..

(not disgracing the car or anything) I'd think it would be interesting to have a look at one of these under the hood..<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: No Subject

yeh but id take that over a ford any day

17. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>yeh but id take that over a ford any day</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Amen to that!!

18. Re: No Subject

correct, ford have proven to the world that they only employ toddlers. Then they put them in a big room and wait for them to draw on the walls. Then they send the children home and inspect the drawings. Sometimes one of the children would have drawn a car. The image is traced and sent to The design room for some further developement eg. spoiler, wheel nuts, interior etc. etc...

19. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VRcordia</i>
    <b>correct, ford have proven to the world that they only employ toddlers. Then they put them in a big room and wait for them to draw on the walls. Then they send the children home and inspect the drawings. Sometimes one of the children would have drawn a car. The image is traced and sent to The design room for some further developement eg. spoiler, wheel nuts, interior etc. etc...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL, so true. I have to agree with you.. and Bugatti246 (love the username).. and WakkaWu.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VRcordia</i>
    <b>correct, ford have proven to the world that they only employ toddlers. Then they put them in a big room and wait for them to draw on the walls. Then they send the children home and inspect the drawings. Sometimes one of the children would have drawn a car. The image is traced and sent to The design room for some further developement eg. spoiler, wheel nuts, interior etc. etc...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Funny. Completely pointless and moronic, but funny.<!-- Signature -->

21. ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

Shut your noise tube, insolent one. You probably don't do 80 mph an hour now, how many cars do you think did that in 1908? And with only 18 hp. That's pretty impressive.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

Adding on to what tmbggeek said, these cars were the supercars of their day.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vizkiz</i>
    <b>Adding on to what tmbggeek said, these cars were the supercars of their day.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> what an idiot just look at his signature!

25. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

well this isnt 1908 anymore though so this is a supercars site and who cares if they were the supercars of 1908 thsisint 1908 youi guys are stuck in the past