I OWN DIS

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by FerariMaster, Aug 9, 2002.

1. SERIOUSLY I OWN THE CHEVROLET CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE.
    IT IS INCREDIBLY FAST. I WAS DRIVING IT IN GERMANY ONCE AND ABSOLOUTELY SMOKED A MCLAREN F1. I NO YR ALL JEALOUS. WELL I AM RICH. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I OWN DIS

shut the hell up, i can tell your a 12 year old pretending your rich, what kind of dork types with caps lock on! get a life <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I OWN DIS

Sounds a lot like I AM RICH. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I OWN DIS

GET A LIFE idot

5. Re: I OWN DIS

If you did own this car, and you were so rich, you wouldnt even bother wasting your time telling other people that you have this thing. Do I think your rich? No, becuase any rich person wouldn't be telling other people if they have a car, theyd be telling other people how the world is pissing them off. Besides, even if you did have it, why tell us? Were not going to believe you.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I OWN DIS

Hahahaha. I think he didn't reply cuz he O.D.'d on crack that night. Probably had an El Camino with a truck top on it. Bet it was fast that night.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I OWN DIS

1st of all u own this car? lmao! then you were driving it in germany and smoked a F1? you no how rare it is to see a F1 in a showroom rather than on the road and yet u raced 1? You are the biggest bull shitter I seen on here yet.. :/

8. Re: I OWN DIS

Man...... u guys got so friggin pissed off just because i said i owned this . Geeez......... <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I OWN DIS

Yo McLaren99, u can shut ur arse. I can type in caps lock if i want. I started this conversation bold so people would notice ideot. Anyway, i'm sure am not the first to c type in caps-lock.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I OWN DIS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerariMaster</i>
    <b>Yo McLaren99, u can shut ur arse. I can type in caps lock if i want. I started this conversation bold so people would notice ideot. Anyway, i'm sure am not the first to c type in caps-lock.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You can't talk at all. Your grammer is awful. You can't even LIE good! Sad boy... If you knew ANYTHING, you'd know that there was only one of these built, and its in a museum. I seriously doubt that you could afford it. Don't lie, and get a life. Foolish child.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: I OWN DIS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerariMaster</i>
    <b>Yo McLaren99, u can shut ur arse. I can type in caps lock if i want. I started this conversation bold so people would notice ideot. Anyway, i'm sure am not the first to c type in caps-lock.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

of course you can type in Caps Lock if you want but i'm just giving you some advice that it makes you like like a 12 year old when you do that!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: I OWN DIS

He is 12<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: I OWN DIS

**** off Felix You STUPID TWAT!
    I do know there was only 1 built
    I do know it goes 254.7 mph
    I do know it goes 0-60 in 3.9 seconds
    I do know that at the time Callaway said they could rebuild it for $400 000

Wat da hell is wrong wit my grammer, every1 else can understand it, i just use a bit of slang you stupid puff . I'll say that agen just incase you didn't understand S-L-A-N-G.

Of course i don't have this car, I'm not rich either. But if you wanted to know which car I really have, it's a Vauxhall Vectra GSI so I don't want no shit from u fools!

Oh yeah, all u other Mutha Fucka's out there.
    I'M NOT TWELVE.

If you can count, i have sent 4 messages now on this topic (including the main topic), only 1/4 of them have been in capital letters.
    Why?
    It was the main topic
    Mmmmmmmm.......I wonder why
    To make it stand out you stupid arse wipes.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: I OWN DIS

Gsolinas!
    The first thing you said, wat da hell did u mean
    "Sounds a lot like I AM RICH."

<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: I OWN DIS

How old r u Mclaren99, Felix, and Gsolinas<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: I OWN DIS

I AM RICH was another #%$got liar on this forum we all made fun of who sounds a lot like your gay ass!

<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: I OWN DIS

haha...yea, i own one too..in fact i own all of them (1) what a #$%#en dumb kid...anyways going fast in a straight line don't mean shit

18. Re: I OWN DIS

No shit. Take this through a hairpin. End of Race!<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: I OWN DIS

well #$%# stop bragin and get a life.....and its pretty much B/S that u have this car

20. Re: I OWN DIS

<b>**** off Felix You STUPID TWAT!
    I do know there was only 1 built
    I do know it goes 254.7 mph
    I do know it goes 0-60 in 3.9 seconds
    I do know that at the time Callaway said they could rebuild it for $400 000

Wat da hell is wrong wit my grammer, every1 else can understand it, i just use a bit of slang you stupid puff . I'll say that agen just incase you didn't understand S-L-A-N-G.

Of course i don't have this car, I'm not rich either. But if you wanted to know which car I really have, it's a Vauxhall Vectra GSI so I don't want no shit from u fools!

Oh yeah, all u other Mutha Fucka's out there.
    I'M NOT TWELVE.

If you can count, i have sent 4 messages now on this topic (including the main topic), only 1/4 of them have been in capital letters.
    Why?
    It was the main topic
    Mmmmmmmm.......I wonder why
    To make it stand out you stupid arse wipes.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->your a dipshit

21. Re: I OWN DIS

Sungjoon #$%#s his mum<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: I OWN DIS

Notic and gsolinas are gay and they #$%# each other<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: I OWN DIS

damn u really need to grow up, thats sounds like sumthing a 12 yr old would say. oh i forgot u are a 12 yr old aint ya? whoops