I raced one of these in my Integra

Discussion in '1996 Ferrari F355 Spider' started by GTSB ALLSTAR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I swear to god I did. I live in Warrenton Virginia. And if you don't know there are a lot of rich horse people here. Anyway, I chased him through town to catch up with him and we turned onto 211, after the road opened up he hit it and I hit it. I was running with him but I was trying as hard as I could, he wasn't pulling and I wasn't pulling. We got up to about 110, and then we both turned around at the top of the hill. I was ready to race again and I was all pumped up and ready to go since I ran with him. Well we got onto the road and he absolutly took off, I was left so far behind it was embarrasing. We caught up at the light by the movie theather and we talked, he wasn't even trying on the way up while I was revving the piss out of my car. He laughed and said not bad. That was a hell of a night, the sound from that car was unbelieveable.

2. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

I can believe it. Whenever I see a tasty car I try and keep up with it....Never works though....this is why I need an M3!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

I can believe it. Whenever I see a tasty car I try and keep up with it....Never works though....this is why I need an MV Agusta F4<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Well, I used to have one ot these cars back in high school. I trashed the car because of its poor handling. It accelerates pretty quickly but it handles poorly. There was one time, I was drag racing with one of my friends at there was this very sharp tun. My car flipped but luckily i only broke my arm and twisted my ankle. After that, I trashed the car and my dad go me a Lambourghini countach.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

this car was off the fast and the furious and it would of killed the supra!!!

6. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

What was the 1/4 mile time for this car 12.9 sec? The Supra on Fast and Furious was a 10 sec car. That Supra would kill this car if it ran the 1/4 in the 10s.

7. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

i heard that the supra was stock

8. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

According to the movie it was a 10 sec car. If you are trying to make this fact realistic in the movie the Ferreri wouldn't have a chance.

9. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

actaully the supra stock does 0-60 in 4.9 and no that car wasnt stock, so yeah it would either stay with the f355 or rape it.

10. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Azn kidd my ass u got a f-355 and ur dad bought u a lamborgini i dunno put up some pics man...peace

11. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

No way does a supra run a 4.9. They weigh to much. And for a jap spec output of 206kw it s never going to happen. I've run a new twin turbo supra and they aren't that quick. Definantly not in the calibre of the 355.

12. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

my brother and I were in my sisters dodge stratus and we saw an f355 on the freeway. We tried to race him but he slowly pulled off and we never caught him.

13. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

this car is awesome<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

JA RULE SUCKS!

15. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

If you want to see many Ferraris , go to Monaco ,you'll see so much Ferraris ,Porsches , RRs...that atfer a time you'll be indifferent.

16. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Poor handling? What the hell are you smoking? It pulls nearly a full lateral G!! We all know you're lying, so get back in your Metro hatchback and go home.

17. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

The Supra rightfully won. It has 544 hp @ the wheels, runs a 12.2 1/4 mile and has a top speed of 185. If you don't believe me, ask Craig Lieberman. He owns it.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

I'd probably take the Ferrari tho. It's a pretty hard decision.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Fact of the matter is, Supra's are for try hards who want the speed of a Ferrari, but can't afford it. Speed and performance should be a quality only the sucessful can afford.

Oh and by the way, the car in TFF was a 348, not a '55<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

To the #%$ that said a Supra can't run a 4.9 and that they weigh to much you're a #$%#ing idiot. You have not run a TT Supra because then you would know it would beat your ass. My BONE STOCK TT Supra ran a 4.6 0-60 and a 13.1 quarter. Beat that you dumb mother#$%#er.

21. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

I've had a NSX, a 348, a Diablo VT, and now the 355, and I can tell you it's the best ever. Forget how fast your Supra can go - look at the girl sitting in my passenger seat. THAT'S the difference! ;)

22. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bosstone</i>
    <b>I've had a NSX, a 348, a Diablo VT, and now the 355, and I can tell you it's the best ever. Forget how fast your Supra can go - look at the girl sitting in my passenger seat. THAT'S the difference! ;)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're quite a rarity, no one else here owns anything like that.... Oh wait yes they do. It seems that everyone who posts here owns F50's,Dauers, VTTT's, 2000000 HP Supra's and there are several Maclaren owners running around. But are you for real like all of them?<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

who cares about quarter miles...ferraris are built to rape anything at high speeds and this thing will hit 175 in less that half a minute. sure a supra might be able to hit 10s and have a top speed of 180 but it wouldnt handle as well as a ferrari at 180 will it?

24. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Wow, you're lucky to even see a F355 on the road in action. A <b>long</b> time ago, back when I still had my MKII, I took my girlfriend on a trip to Las Vegas, and I saw this shiny black F355 Spyder. It was absolutely stunning. They look so much better in real life. I felt lucky to even see it. We were about to take a picture, in fact, a few, for a souvenir, but we changed out minds as there were so many people there. As we made our way to the lobby, I continued to glance backwards to see more of the F355. Even though that was the first and last time I've ever seen a black F355, I've also seen a red F355 before, except it was a Berlinetta(coupe), and it was more recent, during the time that I owned a MKIV. The red F355 was so brilliant that when I turned my head to a certain spot, the shine of the sun flashed in my eyes. It was even better than the black F355, and my friends and I forgot that we were supposed to get some charcoal for our barbeque. Then, before any of us could say anything, I saw a strange object in my rear-view mirror, and it was getting larger every moment. The owner and his pal came up to the Ferrari, and my friends finally noticed, and the owner's friend said something and pointed at us, and the owner saw us staring. I could hear him through the open window saying "<i>Forget about it, it's typical. Who wouldn't stare at a Ferrari?</i>"

You're lucky enough to even race against a Ferrari. I'd like to see how my Supra would do against a F355. If I ever get the chance, thank god I won't be in my MKIII Supra.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

i'm sick of all you point A to point B people. You know who you are, all you people driving those supras and such. Just accept that you can get from 0-60 quickly faster but when you get around 170, your shit is gonna start fallin apart<!-- Signature -->