I raced one of these in my Integra

Discussion in '1996 Ferrari F355 Spider' started by GTSB ALLSTAR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Need For Speed</i>
    <b>i'm sick of all you point A to point B people. You know who you are, all you people driving those supras and such. Just accept that you can get from 0-60 quickly faster but when you get around 170, your shit is gonna start fallin apart</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL, that reminds me of jeremy clarkson talking about modified cars he says "these cars "will" do 0-60 "once" and then they'll blow up!"<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

just returning to the topic, I too raced a 355 in my Integra, I followed it out of town, then he nailed it, we were doing about 60 km/h when he nailed it, by the time I hit 160 km/h (approx 15-20 secs later I think) he was gone, over the horizon, out of sight, nowhere to be found. It was absolutely awesome. It was like I was standing still. No stock Supra has ever done that to me.

3. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Yeah, I think I know who lost.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from aznkidd</i>
    <b>Well, I used to have one ot these cars back in high school. I trashed the car because of its poor handling. It accelerates pretty quickly but it handles poorly. There was one time, I was drag racing with one of my friends at there was this very sharp tun. My car flipped but luckily i only broke my arm and twisted my ankle. After that, I trashed the car and my dad go me a Lambourghini countach.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Because of its poor handling? You sir are an idiot... the F-355 out performed the 911,M3,Supra and RX7 on a road track... I have a video to prove it... if you have Kazza.. go download a video entitled F355 Test drive... its about 9 megs in size...

and on another note... I think I hear your bus coming... fool
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

You know a stock supra has a higher lateral skid pad then a ferrari 355. 0.98 gs. straight accelaration cars? I think not. Some are modded to 1.1 skid pad numbers. And there are 1050 hp supras that hit 240 mph top speed make 9 sec quarter miles that are street legal and are daily drivers. just clearing out some ignorance. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

aznkidd
    New Member - 10 posts

Well, I used to have one ot these cars back in high school. I trashed the car because of its poor handling. It accelerates pretty quickly but it handles poorly. There was one time, I was drag racing with one of my friends at there was this very sharp tun. My car flipped but luckily i only broke my arm and twisted my ankle. After that, I trashed the car and my dad go me a Lambourghini countach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think its the car learn to drive!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

ok so your gonna modify the shit out of a supra and think you can beat a lambo, and even if it did, your boys would be like yeah man the supra is the shit but id take the lambo over your supra anyday dude bitches just see a supra that looks like the one on that movie, yeah fast and the furious, but then i roll up in a lambo i promise you noone will car if you toyota runs a quicker 1/4 mile than my Lambo, and if you even dare to modify the italian to the same extent, dear god where would you be

8. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

You are soooo right. I just can't stand people who think Supras can beat cars which cost about 200 grand more. Put the two cars on the racetrack, even if the Supra did get a faster 1/4 mile time, SHE'D BE RAPED AND THROWN INTO OBLIVION IN THE TWISTY PARTS.

JAP CARS SUCK!!!!!

9. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

this is the type of Ferrari that Nicolas Cage chased Sean Connery with in the movie "The Rock". The movie car had an unfortunate ending, being mauled by an out of control trolley..but it was good to see the F355 haulin ass in that movie..beautiful, powerful machine..awesome color, too!!

10. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

cool
    that sounds awesome

11. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

And then you woke up!~lol

12. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Supras are 4.9-5.0 seconds 0-60 and I don't know what the Hell 206kw means but it has 320bhp(us spec Supra)so it could keep up with a
    F355 stock,maybe not neck and neck but not far behind at all.
    F355 if i'm not mistaking is 4.7 0-60.

13. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

"Jap cars suck"You suck idiot,Japanese sportscars are awesome,Euro cars may be better but that doesn't mean "Jap' cars suck!I mean if you wanna say something 'sucks" why don't you pick on American cars,lol.Then I can agree with you,ha
    And I take it you never seen a race modified supra like the Castrol
    Supra Gt for example,or the Nissan 300ZX Gt,that had many succesful wins so just shut up loser!
    And who the #$%# said the Supra can't handle,it handles very good actualy.

14. #39 Thor Lancelot, Feb 14, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

I dont know if they dont handle well or they crash quickly but I have to get one of these babies
    www.geocities.com/danyrx7/1

15. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Beat it kid. nobody believes you. I think i can hear mother calling.

16. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Remember. that supra had nos. without that then the ferrari could posibly just keep up with it due to power to waight ratio.

17. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Hey you know wats really funny....

18. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

they raced the supra against a f355 and it KILLED it once the speeds reached 110. ya they really did watch the fast and the furious i love that part.

19. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Well, the Supra (According to the producers of F&F) claimed it was a 600+ HP Supra. A little much for a 380 HP !CONVERTIBLE! Ferrari to compete with. Put the F355 up against a STOCK MKIV Supra and watch the guy in the Ferrari walk away with the other dude's pink slip.

20. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Dumbass Asian liar. There is NO #$%#ING WAY you ever owned (or even drove a Ferrari). How bout getting some integrity if you even know what that word means. By the way, if the F355 handles soooo poorly, then why would Mario Andretti, a god in the world of exotic car racing, do a road test with it and say it handles SUPERBLY??? I guess you're no match for the expertise of Andretti (Duh) but you really need to start telling the truth. People might actually start respecting you if you do.

Understand, kid?

21. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

no..the engine wouldn't have sounded like that, plus they had the fast and the furious cars all put 2gether in a show nd the supra was tuned in the engine..so wer most of the other cars..or else it wuldnt of been a cool show.

22. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

the only car in the movie that could even come close to 10 was the blown charger. nothing else in that movie could do better than a mid 13

23. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

Some how I'm not surprised you lost...Why? you have 4 cilinders and 150ish hp and he has a V8 and 300+, so go figure.

I wish I had one (preferabally in Rossa Corsa).

24. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

so full of Sh!t.
    stop lying to make friends.

25. Re: I raced one of these in my Integra

in the movie the charger had 900HP so it can prob. do the 1/4 in the upper 9s, but the supra stock does a 5.6 0-60, i think that the f355 looks really cool and that idiot that said he had 1, if he hated it he woulda sold it, u wouldnt intentionally flip a $125K car and say that the handling sucks when its like the 5th best handling car in the world...but y should i care he didnt actually have 1