I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I WAS CRUISING THROUGH TE LOW CLASS VANCOUVER AND BANG!!! ISEE A FERRARI SIGN, AND THE DEALER LETS ME CHECH 500 MARELENOS(about 4)AND 360 MONDENAS!!! ITS A GREAT DAY!!! PLUS THOSE NEW MASERATIS WITH THE TIPTRONIC TRANSMISSIONS!!! PLUS A DENIN/BMW M5!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

I had the unique opportunity to view chassis number 001 at Ferrari of Central Florida before it was sold. Stunning automobile. I couldn't decide which one I wanted more; the Barchetta, or the F-40 parked next to it.

3. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

Tough choice, tough choice... I'd buy the Barchetta and steal the F40.

4. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

ur so lucky

5. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

6. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

herheheehehehehehheheheee, i'd take the F40, and buy the Barchetta

7. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

001...thats a real find, i was under the imprssion that they were all pretymuch sold before they were even done making them

8. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

That's cool too, but a mint-condition F40 costs a bit more than the 550 as of now; that'll change pretty soon (because the 550 Barchetta price is going up so fast) though.

9. Re: I SAW ONE!!! FERRARI DEALER!!!

They were. But the factory sold that Barchetta directly to the dealership in 2000. Here is a picture of c.n. 001 at a show prior to being sold.