I saw one of these!

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I swear I saw it... I swear it looks amazing in real life and is damn fast!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I saw one of these!

congrats man

so where and in wat color did u see it??????<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I saw one of these!

England, Stevenage in Hertfordshire.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I saw one of these!

Dude thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: I saw one of these!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Puff daddy</i>
    <b>Dude thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hope u didnt start droolin when u saw it......hahahaah
    u r one lucky ass *****.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I saw one of these!

you did not see it [well i guess there is a slight chance]

7. Re: I saw one of these!

do u have any pics???

that would be cool!!!!!!

8. Re: I saw one of these!

how did u see one since they are going to start makin them in january 2002??<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I saw one of these!

I saw it.. When I passed it.... he was going one way I was going the other it was black ad i swear it was one of these.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I saw one of these!

Interesting....

11. Re: I saw one of these!

that is cool!!!!!! where???

12. Re: I saw one of these!

Okay lads there are 8 pre-production models, 1 england i guess that is the one u saw mclaren man. And there are 5 in italy 2 in america and 1 in germany. I have seen 2 of the Italien ones and oh boy they make u eh like go stupid for a while. The sound of that v12 engine oh my god i am a changed man

13. Re: I saw one of these!

didn't u also say that u drove a Mclaren F1 at 240mph also?<!-- Signature -->