I saw one

Discussion in '1978 Lamborghini Countach LP400S' started by prezz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. the best lambo ever's

small dick jokes...........

2. do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

the lamborghini is a great car in speed and aurodynamics. but especialy on the mercialago! the lamborghini's have no rear view the diablos is tiny the murcialogo's like blinds on it and the chountach is like the others i would like to know how you back out.the window is just tiny!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

Yeah stupid the rear view is gonna be impaired. When you don't have a rear view mirror!!!! When you learn something about cars come back and talk to me then. Your still too young yet. P.S. You don't buy a lamborghini for the rear visibility. :)

4. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

Hey, you better watch how you spell Countach there shushoo123-whatever. The rear veiw- who cares! Thats what the side mirrors are
    for! Awesome car anyways...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

actualy there is a rear view mirror but most of the window is blocked by the engine<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

i was @ a golf course once and i was getting my clubs out of the back and some guy pulled up in one of these. he opened his door, stuck his head out and reversed. it looked soo cool. i'm sure he felt cool. espicially knowing that i was standing in a pudle of my own drool.....<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

ah hah true but the 1st rule to italian driving: what's behind you isn't important.

8. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blaze4eva</i>
    <b>ah hah true but the 1st rule to italian driving: what's behind you isn't important.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Its how fast you're going! lol...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

on the diablo GT and GTV models they had little cameras where their image was put on a screen so you could see (too bad no GT's of GTV's in the us, the GTV is the race ready version of the GT)<!-- Signature -->

10. Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

If u have any questions about Lamborghinis let me know and i will answer I am an Supercar God.

11. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

I see.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

Can you list the different models of the Countach and their production years?

13. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

Oh, then how much was a replacement front body panel(the bumper peice)
    for a 1976 LP400? (In british pounds) Cause my uncles friends brother
    bought one at an auction and some ass knicked the bumper and cracked it. He needs a new one - Duh... <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

how many gt's were made exact number. What was the name of Lamborghinis prototype minivan how many muira roadsters were made. Isnt it nice he makes a thread and wont reply<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from countachman</i>
    <b>how many gt's were made exact number. What was the name of Lamborghinis prototype minivan how many muira roadsters were made. Isnt it nice he makes a thread and wont reply</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Y'know I was JUST thinkin that. What a guy - we need to know man!!!
    C;mon "Lamborghini expert"<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

He shore is silent now.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from countachman</i>
    <b>how many gt's were made exact number. What was the name of Lamborghinis prototype minivan how many muira roadsters were made. Isnt it nice he makes a thread and wont reply</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well, I don't think HE will answer your question, but I'll try...
    Here goes: The Minivan prototype is called the "Genises" and it was
    designed by the glorious BERTONE. The # of GT's - Im not sure what GT
    you mean, so I'll assume you mean Diablo GT. They made 83 of them. And
    The # of Muira roadsters, only 1 was made, never intended for
    production. Still, many Muira owners cut off the roofs of thier cars,
    to replicate the "one of a kind. Below is the minivan, and the roadster... Enjoy countachman! <!-- Signature -->

18. Wow

What a kick @$$ minivan ha ha ha h!
    I think we found ourselves a new Supercar god! hint hint ^
    |<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Wow

made too many diff. models<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Wow

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tiger005</i>
    <b>made too many diff. models</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What do you mean?
    <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Wow

fgsag<!-- Signature -->

22. i saw a blue one a while ago in California-it was so sweet looking, and it sounded great too

23. Re: I saw one

i saw one, thought it was shit.

24. Re: I saw one

it iz a cool ass car any lambo iz u just cant beat a V12 hand made car well ........ itz hard 2 beat. Dis car iz pure old shcool sleek linez from any angle. In one word 2 descripe dis car would b low

25. Re: Any questions at all about Lamborghini?

how many diablos are there in Canada?