I saw one!

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by vansbmx90, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: I saw one!

wow.........want a cookie??<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I saw one!

I dont think so unless your talking about the Diablo<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I saw one!

Yea so did I.............at the Toronto Auto Show. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I saw one!

ive seen one infront in the streets...a guy driving it...its yellow with black tinted windows.....its the best car ive ever seen and will e ver see.....

5. Re: I saw one!

Well guess what??? I have one!!!! Yea right, i wish, i had ya'll fooled and if i didnt then ya'll left me laughing by myself but anyway i did see a Lamborghini Diablo at a place call Old Town in Kissimmee,Florida but the bad thing or gay thing was that it was purple...LoL....<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I saw one!

A Lamborghini company car that is wierd and rare cause your right they are little cars but over here where i live they are mainly Pick up trucks or vans.<!-- Signature -->

7. #8 bentley, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: I saw one!

u guys disgust me! talkin about seeing lamborghinis looking for bragging rights! pothetic. fyi i SAT in the 02 lambo. yes thats right. the yellow one at fc krebeck in n.j. www.fckerbeck.com not only that, i have also sat in a 94 black diablo vt at the wide world of cars in spring valley. it was only there because the owner was trading it in, so i got to sit in it. so next time you feel like posting a reply about seeing a lamborghini, think for a second.. its not htat big of a deal, and theyre not htat hard to find.. have anice day bitchez
    ill

8. Re: I saw one!

you seem to think your better then them cuz you sat in one, who the hell cares of you sat in one! u didnt drive it! u didnt turn the key, it doesnt matter either<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I saw one!

wow u sat in one dont you feel special. for some people seing one is a special occasion. if hes wrapped in seing one then be happy for him. dont just give him shit.

oh and by the way i have tyaken a 98 diablo for a test drive, yes thats right, yellow with black interior.

if you dont believe me then thats fine... i got to take it because ui haver already bought a 550 maranello and a 360 modena f1 of the company.

10. Re: I saw one!

i saw god.
    doomsday is near.

when the moon goes blood red and angels come down from sky,
    i will break into the nearest European car dealership and steal Ferrari. good thinkn'.

<!-- Signature -->

11. #12 veilsided921, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: I saw one!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bentley</i>
    <b>u guys disgust me! talkin about seeing lamborghinis looking for bragging rights! pothetic. fyi i SAT in the 02 lambo. yes thats right. the yellow one at fc krebeck in n.j. www.fckerbeck.com not only that, i have also sat in a 94 black diablo vt at the wide world of cars in spring valley. it was only there because the owner was trading it in, so i got to sit in it. so next time you feel like posting a reply about seeing a lamborghini, think for a second.. its not htat big of a deal, and theyre not htat hard to find.. have anice day bitchez
    ill

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

as i said b4, 99% of 'i own this i own that ' AND ' i drove this and i drove that ' AND ' i sat in this i sat in that' is BULLSHIT!!
    do u really expect us to believe that?c'mon get real...
    this is a cyber world..(actually ...im Elvis...)
    nice try bentley man. SIMPLy, we dont believe ya.
    and change your ID too...we know you dont own bentley we know u havent driven one...
    u probably even havent seen one ....

loser...

"I own a McLaren LM"

<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: I saw one!

i dont mind if youd ont believe me. it doesnt matter, but im not the kind of person to leave posts including lies. its a hobby of mine to find these cars, and sitting in them is really great. also, i made this sn just to have one, and i didnt and dont care too much what it is. no i dont own a bentley, im only 14. but the day will come. so FERRARIKING- wen im you age, then you can tell me about how many cars you own. but when you were my age, i doubt you had even seen cars equal to those that i have sat in..so screw off

13. Re: I saw one!

hey i wasnt baggin anyone, i was just making conversation

14. Re: I saw one!

Do u have adhd or something because it sounds like you do just kidding!!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: I saw one!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sinister</i>
    <b>
    Yea so did I.............at the Toronto Auto Show. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

same here, yellow and black.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: I saw one!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adam Orrock</i>
    <b>wow.........want a cookie??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Funny. Yeah I want one. I'm Hungry.<!-- Signature -->